Eleven. Over night💋

"I'm glad you're staying over with me Y/n." Billie said while sitting on the bed, waiting for her now girlfriend to come lay with her.
     "Me too baby. Give me one second to change."Y/n smiled, taking her bag into the bathroom with her before slowly closing the door.
   A few moments pass and Y/n walked out, wearing only a tshirt.
"What are you wearing?"
"Just a shirt you let me borrow a while back." Y/n smiled while climbing into bed.
    "Didn't I give that to you when we first met? You were drunk and I barely knew you but you were asleep in my bed."
    "Yeah. That was when I found out my ex got someone else pregnant."
    "Fuck him." Billie said while pulling her girlfriend closer.
  "Hm. No thanks. I'll fuck you though." Y/n whispered but Billie smiled a bit.
"Hm. Someone gaining dominance. It's really cute but... I could do way better." Billie gripped Y/n by her throat roughly and kissing her.
Billie bit down on her bottom lip before soothing it with her warm tongue.
Y/n nearly moaned at the feeling.
Billie laid the blonde down and lifted the t-shirt off of her body, exposing her laced bra.
   "You won't be needing this." Billie growled lowly as her eyes began to darken.
   Billie removed the bra and moved down to remove the lavender thongs Y/n was wearing.
   She looped the waistband around her fingers and tugged them off of her, leaving her completely naked and exposed.
   "So pretty. And... you're always so wet for me. I love it." Billie husked into Y/n's ear sending shivers down her spine.
    "Billie's please. Please touch me. Touch me the way I like it. I'm yours. Treat me like my body is yours." Y/n begged, her eyes wide and glossy.
   Billie didn't hesitate to dip in not one, but two fingers, pulling them out and slamming them in at a bruising and eager pace.
    Y/n cried below her, her hand squeezing Billie's free hand to stop her from intentionally screaming.
     "You're such a perfect slut for me Y/n. I love the way you take my fingers, it's so adorable." Billie said, kissing down Y/n's stomach.
    Billie curled her fingers inside of Y/n , hitting that rough patch. Her fingers worked harder and harder with the passing minutes.
    Billie pulled her fingers out and forced them into Y/n's mouth before using her tongue to pleasure her.
   Her tongue danced around Y/n's clit, Y/n's legs trembling and her voice shaking with every word she spoke.
    "Please. Please Billie. Please let me cum." She begged, her body growing tired and tense.
   "Hm. That's not my name is it? Say my name correctly sweet pea."
    "M-mommy. Mommy please let me cum. Your tongue feels so good." The blonde cried out.
   "That's so much better. Yeah, go on sweet pea. Cum for me, cmon." Billie cooed.