Seven. Quiet💋

Billie pushed Y/n against the wall, kissing her neck while her hungry hands roamed her body, tugging at her clothing.
"Take it off." Billie whispered as she pulled on the dress her girlfriend wore.
Y/n pulled away from the kiss to remove her dress and Billie pulled her back in for a kiss, sliding her tongue into her mouth as the fought for dominance, of course Billie won that battle.
"Mm. Bil. Billie, we have to be quiet." Y/n whispered as Billie kissed up her jawline and back down her neck.
   "I know mama. Relax."  Billie guided the girl to the bed where she pushed her down, gently of course and hovered over her.
   Billie reconnected their lips, all while unbuttoning her own pants and sliding them down.
   She then positioned herself between Y/n's legs before sliding into her.
    "A-ah!" She whined, feeling Billie's size stretch her out.
    "Shhh." Billie placed her finger over her girlfriends lips and began thrusting into her slowly.
   Billie's hand gripped Y/n's boob as her movements grew faster by the second, Her other hand resting on the base of Y/n's throat.
   "Open your eyes for me Y/n. Stay focused." Billie said while her girlfriend averted eye contact.
    Billie's hand gently gripped Y/n's throat as she forced eye contact, clicking her tongue anytime y/n closed her eyes.  
    Billie's thrusted faster and deeper with every passing second, it was enough to send Y/n over the edge, a little too quickly at that.
    The overstimulating feeling consumed Y/n's body as her orgasm creeped up on her.
   "Remember. Eyes open." Billie placed gentle and sweet kisses on Y/n's lips, hoping it'd keep her a little more quiet.
   "Billie I-I'm close. P-please." She sobbed into her hand that was covering her mouth.
   "You'll be okay. Hold it for me, can you do that?" Billie husked, slowing her strokes down a bit to savor the moment.
   "Y-yeah I. I can do it." Y/n's eyes quickly filled with tears. Her body becoming sensitive to every burning touch of Billie's soft hands.
   Billie pushed Y/n's legs up to her chest, focusing on her strokes as the rhythm she had created faded out, beginning a new one which drove Y/n mad.
    Her body was trembling with every thrust Billie took. It was honestly mesmerizing.
   "Billie I. I don't think I can hold it anymore p-please. Please let me cum." Y/n begged.
     "Alright. You've been a good girl. You deserve it."