"It's because Cale is naturally a very strategically-minded-over-thinker." TCF!Alberu sighed and brushed his hands through his bright blonde hair. His words immediately answered the question on everyone's mind. TCF!Choi Han nodded at his comment in agreement. Cale lazily said nothing.

It was true that because Cale kept his calm the majority of the time he was on the battlefield, and as such the battle against the White Radish wasn't as stressful and chaotic when seen from his perspective.  Cale sighed under his breath because he knew that this calm facade he was showing on the Palantír would not last long.

Cale could see Eruhaben floating back up from the debris of the palace roof behind the White Star’s shoulder. The ancient Dragon had been pushed back in the battle against the White Star.

Even though he suspected that this would be the case, TBOAH!Eruhaben still grimaced at the statement that was just made. No one in the Palantír Hall dared to look toward the Dragons because with that one line, the audience were reminded that the TBOAH!Dragons all died to the White Star and Arm's Red Stars in the TBOAH!World.

An alarm seemed to go off in Cale’s mind. The weak voice of the ancient Dragon reached Cale’s mind at that moment.
– I get it now.

Cale grit his teeth and subconsciously clenched his fists. He kept taking deep measured breaths and reminded himself that Raon and all his dragon family members were fine and safe and alive.

There was a seriousness that Cale had never heard before in the ancient Dragon’s voice. No, it seemed more like shock.
– I get it now after facing off against him once. Yes, I get it now.

Even though he had not fought against him, TBOAH!Eruhaben felt like he understood what his counterpart was thinking too.

Eruhaben’s shaking voice filled Cale’s mind.
…That man’s body is twenty years old, but the soul inside is over one thousand years old.
A twenty year old body but a thousand year old soul.

Rok Soo gulped and clenched his fists, pressing the white knuckles of his tense right hand fist to his chin and biting on his tongue to avoid leaping out of his seat and flinging a bottle at that shitty White Radish's face that was showing on the Palantír.

The Palantír gave a bit more information than what was necessarily required of it, but it was just some things that would allow everyone to have a clearer understanding of the situation  they were in. It showed Cale’s eyes which started to shake as he realized what Eruhaben meant. 

It told the audience of the Palantír Hall that Cale thought about everybody that had appeared in his world thus far - Choi Han who had crossed through worlds, himself who had possessed Cale Henituse’s body and now, this bastard in the white mask.

It was perplexing and annoying and yet no one from either timelines dared to question it because they were all too busy thinking about how the White Star’s eyes were a bit brighter brown than Cale’s reddish-brown eyes. The guests from the two timelines could not help comparing those eyes to the eyes of Cale Henituse, Kim Rok Soo, and the Goddess Grigori. Grigori, who heard their thoughts, smiled secretively and allowed the record to go on.

Eruhaben had told him the White Star’s true identity.
He is a reincarnator.
Someone whose life continues on after death by being born in a new body with his memories intact. The White Star who had his ancient power flame sword in his hand asked once again.
“Who are you and why are you so similar to me?”

"Piece of shit! He came to reclaim something of his! You damn bastard!!" Sherritt hissed from beside Cale. Cale opened one eye to peek at her and then tilted his head to give Raon a meaningful look.
"Should I go sit in Mom's lap, Human?"
"Do what you want..." Cale reassured Raon before reaching over to gently pet his head while Raon snuggled into Eruhaben's chest.