FINAL

AUTHOR'S POV

After the fight everyone was exhausted. Everyone went back to Kokotiam where Tok had an emotional moment seeing his son after so many years. Boboiboy, Amato and Tok did a group family hug which was too wholesome.

"Free drinks for everyone!" Ochobot came with a tray of 14 cups of ice chocolate.
"Free drinks? Ye he!!" Gopal cheered and quickly took the cup from the tray.
"Eh, why are there 3 extra cups?" Yaya asked.

"For our guests right here" Boboiboy
said removing the bush away revealing Adudu and Probe.
"Oh hi Probe!" Y/N went to give him a hug.
"Well looks like someone made a new friend when I was gone" BoBoiBoy said while crossing his arms which made her chuckle.

"Anyways, you all enjoy. I have to go" Y/N said which made Boboiboy frown.
"To where" Pian asked.

"I have to go check up on Maya" She said making BoBoiBoy chuckle.
"Well we have another surprise for you right here"

"Tada!" Maya jumped out of the counter making her flinch.
"Oh my God!!! You're okay! I am so glad" she said while caressing her back.

"You bitch, I though you forgot about me. I was hiding there for like 3 hours" she said and lightly punched Y/N.

"(y/n) used her healing powers to heal her" Boboiboy explained.
"Thank you so much (y/n)"

"(y/n) saves the day yet again. I am so underrated like I am literally better than Boboiboy" (y/n) complained.
"And how so? I defeated Percy" Boboiboy replied.

"And who brought you back to life? That's right honey, I did. So indirectly I defeated Percy" (y/n) smirked which made Boboiboy roll his eyes.
"That's my girl" Fang kissed her cheek making her chuckle.

Y/N POV

"So papa, we're still waiting for your explanation" I said and crossed my arms.
"Amato and I are also superheroes" He replied.

"And not just any superheroes they are founding fathers of Tapops" Fang mentioned.
"What is Tapops?" Gopal asked.
"Tracker and Protector of Power sphere. We basically protect all the powerspheres which are hunted by the evil people" Uncle Amato explained.

"And Boboiboy, I am sorry for erasing your memories. As a father, I couldn't just see you keep crying. I knew it would traumatize you for life so I decided to hide the truth" Amato looked down at his feet.
"It's fine Dad. I understand now. It was not your fault" Boboiboy placed his hand on his father's shoulder.

"And I owe you an apology too Y/N. I know how lonely you felt after Boboiboy couldn't remember you. And then I also made him leave the state. I am sorry, Y/N. Please accept my apology" He apologized sincerely.

"You don't have to apologise to me, Uncle. You only did it for Boboiboy's sake. And it's good since Boboiboy and I are now together" I replied which made all of them gasp.

"Wow, you both finally started dating?" Ying asked.
"See I told you, Boboiboy is a simp for Y/N" Gopal stated.

"Well Boboiboy, I still haven't given you the permission to date my daughter" Papa said which made me chuckle.

"But Uncle you were the one who told Y/N that you'll kick me if I don't marry her" Boboiboy replied.
"Wait- when did that happen?" I asked.

"Oh that was so long ago. I even forgot about that. Looks like you not only gained your memories but some others too" Papa replied.

"And I am glad that I did" Boboiboy said while intertwining my hands with his.
It's funny how even this little action made me blush crazily. I turned my face so Boboiboy couldn't see my totally red face.

"Aw, look at Boboiboy's face, boy turned into a tomato." Yaya mentioned.
"Might as well explode soon too" Gopal chuckled.

I glanced at Boboiboy and saw him blushing too. It made me chuckle knowing I wasn't the only one who goes crazy after a little touch.

"Hey! I am just feeling hot okay!" Boboiboy argued.
"It's the start of the September Boboiboy!" Fang laughed at his excuse.

"Yea, ok fine! Don't I have the right to hold hands with my girlfriend! I can hold hands, kiss and do whatever I want well of course if she wants" Boboiboy started babbling.

I looked down at my feet. My cheeks getting even more flustered.
"You're not helping, Boboiboy" I mumbled audible enough for everyone to hear.
"Uh, is that so" Boboiboy sheepishly smiled and rubbed the back of his nape.

"I don't think they're gonna take time to make you a grandfather Amato" Papa elbowed Uncle Amato who just chukled.
"Papa!!!" I shouted and burried my face in Boboiboy's shoulder which made everyone chuckle.

"Well they're not wrong" Boboiboy lightly whispered in my ear which made me hit his shoulder.

"But I can place my bets. The first one to have kids will be Fang and (y/n)" Boboiboy said and I agreed.

"I think the first one to have kids will be Captain Kaizo and y/n from Mr. Right" (y/n) replied.
"Well that's true but we're talking about this book" Boboiboy argued.

"Will you stop breaking the 4th wall" Gopal rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Well I don't mind having kids soon" (y/n) said while looking at Fang.
"Really?" He asked and she nodded.

"Guys, we are getting married. Everyone help me select a date!" Fang said excitedly making us laugh.
"I was kidding Fang. Wait till we get a bit older" (y/n) replied.

"I feel so single right now" Ying fake cried.
"Us moment Ying" Maya replied.
"Girl stfu, you literally fell for Percy" Ying mentioned making me laugh.

"Well now if you all don't mind I would like to spend some time alone with my girlfriend" Boboiboy said and took me to God knows where.

A/N: GUYS HELP ME CHOOSE! WHICH BOOK SHOULD I PUBLISH FIRST??

1. SINISTER| KAIZO
It is a bit yandere type so yea it will contain deaths and murders. It also includes a bit of smuts. It will be a short story probably not more than 15 chapters. No Y/N from Frenemies I hope. And you might your character in this.

2. LIFE SWAP | BOBOIBOY
Plot: You're a noob witch and your spell fails which makes you accidentally switch souls with Boboiboy.

There is another too but I've not written much of it so I won't publish it. Still hear the plot.

3. LABYRINTH | FANG AND BOBOIBOY
No, this is not a Fangboi book. It is a Royal AU. Fang is the crown prince and Y/N is an author while Boboiboy is a Knight. Yes it is inspired by Soldier, Poet, King.

The book came to an end. Just one Epilogue left then bye bye~
Do vote if you liked it.