Chapter 7

Y/N POV

The loud silence surrounded the atmosphere when everyone was waiting for me to tell them my plan.

"Well idk if it's a solid plan but we should start by setting up CCTV cameras in every corner of the town it might make it easy to track down the alien " I explained.

"Nice one, Y/N" Fang complimented which was a rare scenario.

"I'll call the police and tell them to put up the CCTVs" Gopal said and went to call the police.

"And do you guys have a map of the Rintis?" I asked.
"Boboiboy has one in his room, right?" Ying mentioned.

"Yea I do. What about it?" He asked.
"We should start marking even the tiniest bit of locations it may lead us to somewhere" I explained.

"Awesome Y/N" Boboiboy showed a thumbs up making me smile.

"I called the police and they said it would be done by evening" Gopal informed.

"So what should we do next?" Percy asked.
"Taking you home" Maya replied.

"What? Why?" He asked.
"For your safety of course" she replied.
"Maya is right. I know you feel sad but you have to think about your safety too" Yaya stated.

"But-"
"No buts you're going home and that's it. We will inform you if we find something no need to worry" Boboiboy said which made Percy sigh in defeat.

He ruffled his silverish hair and took a deep breath. "Fine but you shall inform me every bit of details" He stated to which Boboiboy agreed.

"I've seen you living near my apartment so let me drop you home" Maya offered.
"Usually guys drop their girl home" Percy stated.

"Don't worry Percy, Maya can be your girl~" I teased and winked at them.
They both got super flustered.

"Nuh uh girl, it should be me teasing you not the other way round" She complained making us chuckle.

"Take her home for me Boboiboy! Let's go" She held Percy's hand and took him away from us.

"I smell new couples" Gopal mentioned.
"The smell must be fading since they left" I replied.
"No, the smell is even stronger in the room!" He exclaimed making Ying and Yaya chuckle.

"Guys before leaving, have some cookies I made" Yaya said and brought her cookie basket near us.

As soon as everyone heard that they started making random excuses.

"My stomach is full" Boboiboy replied.
Gopal *burps*
"I have to walk my fish see you" Ying used her super speed and ran out of there.

"I have to call (y/n)" Fang said and ran out of there.
"Who is (y/n)?" I asked.
"She is Fang's girlfriend" Boboiboy replied.
"Woahh Fang has a girlfriend good for him" I mumbled.

"Y/N, won't you try my cookies?" Yaya asked and showed me her irresistible puppy eyes.
"Sure" I replied which made Boboiboy and Gopal's eyes go wide. They both signalled me to not eat it which made me really confused.

I was about to take a cookie but Boboiboy snatched the basket from her hands and quickly put all the cookies in his mouth which made him black out.

"That was mean Boboiboy, if you wanted some you could've asked now Y/N won't be able to taste my cookies" Yaya rolled her eyes.

"But what happened to him?" I asked totally concerned.
"Did you see the way he ate cookies he obviously choked on them that's why he should learn eating manners" Yaya replied.

"Ok Yaya now get me a glass of water. We need to wake him up" I said and she went to kitchen.

"Poor Boboiboy, he is a true hero. If this ain't true love then I don't know what is" Gopal said which made me confused but I just decided to not pay attention to him.

"Here" Yaya came and handed me a glass of water.
"How will he drink?" Gopal asked.

I poured the entire glass of water on his face which made him jolt up.

"Are we drowning?" He asked totally terrified.
"Yea we are, now get up we are going home" I offered my hand which he gladly took to get up.

"We are going now. Bye, Yaya and Gopal" We bid them a bye and started walking towards my home.

The silence was thick so I decided to break it.

"Why did you do that?" I asked to which he only gave a confused face.
"You know eating all her cookies" I added.

"Oh that! Y/N, I am giving you a warning. Never ever eat Yaya's cookies they are horrible just one bite and you're a goner" He explained.

"Come on, I think you're exaggerating it. There is no way her cookies can be that terrible" I replied.

"Come on, why do you think Fang and Ying ran away and Gopal who loves to eat so much said he was full?! Just do me a favour and never eat her cookies" He explained.

"Damn, thank you for saving me then. I got so shocked when I saw you passed out"  I chuckled.
"Yea, I legit thought it was my last day" He sheepishly smiled.

The atmosphere was filled with giggles as we kept talking about the most random or embarrassing things.

"You know, Fang once punched me thinking I will steal his girl" Boboiboy mentioned making me laugh.

(Frenemies reference)

"(y/n) right? Can I see how she looks?" I asked and he took out his phone and searched through his gallery and stumbled upon a group photo.

"Here" He pointed at the girl who was smiling so brightly.
"Woah she is really pretty" I complimented.
"Yea she is" He replied and put his phone back in the pocket.

"Where is she now?" I asked.
"Her family shifted to another place but she promised Fang she will come back soon. It's been 6 months they both still talk though" He explained and I just nodded.

"Oh we are here" I mentioned and opened the door.
"Come inside Boboiboy" I said to which he was going to refuse but I forcefully made him come inside.

"Woah, your house is so beautiful." He complimented while looking at everything.
"How much is the rent here? You know since you just shifted here you might have given a lot" He mentioned.

"Rent?" I chuckled.
"I own this house well more like my parents does" I replied.

"Are you that rich?" He asked with pure shock on his face.
"You can say so. It's just my parents who are filthy rich" I replied.

"Anyways, what would you like tea or coffee?" I asked.

A/N- What would be your pick?
The story will take too much time to  complete༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ