Chapter 14

TRIGGER WARNING
From this chapter onwards most of the chapters will contain strong language.

Y/N POV

"Y-Y/N... please save me" Maya's trembling voice worried me.

"What happened? Where are you?" I asked as Boboiboy looked at me confusingly.

"S-Station Pa" The call ended as I just shouted her name.

"What happened?" Boboiboy asked worriedly.
"Maya is in trouble. We have to go to Station park right now!" I explained and Boboiboy used his thunderstorm element to reach there. And I also informed everyone to reach there.

As soon as we reached there we started searching for Maya but she was no where to be found. We both started calling out her name but there was no response.
I could feel my heart beating rapidly feeling nervous and scared.

After a few minutes rest of them arrived and we all started looking for her.

"Guys I saw something" Yaya informed and we followed where she went.

From a distance we could see a light coming, we followed the light and ended up in a small cabin.

To our surprise we saw Maya's back facing towards us.

"Maya" I called and quickly ran towards her but as soon as I touched her hand her body dropped on the floor which left us all shocked.

With a gasp I quickly kneel down to wake her up.

"Maya" I called her name numerous times but there was no response.
"Could it be..." Gopal trailed which made everyone gasp.

"Y/N.." Maya mumbled as her eyes opened.
"Maya, are you okay what happened?" I asked and everyone gathered near us.

"I-I might not be able to b-be alive.." Her faint voice made tears roll down my cheeks.

"Shut up! Nothing is going to happen. Boboiboy let's take her to the hospital" I said and he nodded but before we could do that the door of the cabin closed.

"Save y-yourself.. he will hurt you" she informed as her eyes were about to get close.
"No Maya! Don't close your eyes. We will save you." I said and kept shaking her shoulders.

"Guys the door won't budge" Yaya said and tried to punch the door but failed.

"Who will hurt us Maya?" Boboiboy asked.
"Percy?" I questioned to which she shook her head.
"No.. him" she pointed somewhere at the dark but nothing was there.
"There is no one Maya" Boboiboy replied.

Maya coughed but to our surprise she coughed up blood.
"No no no Guys we have to take her to the hospital quickly! Someone do something!" I cried out loud.

"Y/N.. I don't think I can make it" Maya said her voice fainting even more.
"Just shut up!" I shouted.

Suddenly the door broke revealing Adudu and Probe.

"Adudu!" We all shouted in unison.
"And probe too!" Probe said clearly annoyed by how no one says his name when he is also an arch nemesis.

"What are you doing here?" Boboiboy asked.
"Computer did a scan and found out that the one causing all the troubles is here" Adudu replied.

"There is no time for talks se gotta take Maya to the hospital!" I shouted.
"Ying! Quickly take her to the Hospital" Boboiboy commanded.
"Right!" Ying carried Maya in a bridal style and used her super speed.

My heart was beating rapidly. I put my hand on my chest to calm myself down, tears still rolling down my cheeks.
"Y/N..." Boboiboy side hugged me to provide some sort of comfort to calm me down.

"Wait Where is Percy?" Gopal asked.
"Yea I don't see him here" Fang replied.

"I am damn sure Percy is the one behind it" Gopal said to which Adudu denied.

"No, not Percy. Computer scanned and found out Percy is an alien but someone even worse is here" Adudu explained.
"So scary" Probe shrieked in fear.

"Someone even worse" Boboiboy mumbled.
"The one from planet Barrambar?" Fang asked.
"Could be" Adudu replied.

"You are right" A voice said from behind and we all turned back to check who it is.

"How are you all?" Percy asked coming out of the shadows.
"I knew it was you all along!" I shouted.

"What did you do to Maya huh?! You Punk!" I shouted my voice breaking down even more cause of crying.

"Calm down Y/N. Take a deep breath" Percy smirked.
"Don't tell me what to do!" I shouted.
"Seesh so much anger" Percy asked.

"Just shut up Percy! Tell us what you did to Maya!" Boboiboy shouted and we could all notice the fire surrounding him.

"What I did? tsk tsk tsk tsk. I didn't do anything to her. Infact I was going to marry her and have kids with her after the date" Percy started laughing and I just stared at him with disgust.

"If it's not you then who did?" Yaya asked.

"Him" Percy said and I saw a giant figure appearing out of the shadows.
His face was scary like a monster.

"Aahh" Gopal shrieked and hid behind Fang who made an annoyed face at Gopal's bravery.

"Who is he?" Boboiboy asked totally fazed by the giant figure infront of him.

"Behold the Great Lord Baraka from planet Barrambar" Percy introduced and Baraka laughed maniacally.

"Finally I am revealed I can't wait to rule over this planet" His voice was deep and even more scary than his face.
"I won't let you!" Boboiboy shouted.
"Oh who we have here, if it isn't Boboiboy" He smirked.

"How does he know about you?" Gopal asked.
"Boboiboy is really popular in space cause of his powers" Probe replied.
"Come on Probe let's run away" Adudu said and hopped on his back.

"Where are you going Adudu?" Yaya asked.
"Home! I can't fight Baraka. Hurry up Probe" with that Adudu and Probe ran away like cowards.

"Seesh some arch nemesis you are" Gopal said annoyingly.
"Leave those cowards. We will handle him" Boboiboy said with confidence.

"It has been a while since I last saw you, Boboiboy" Baraka's smirk grew.

A/N- I got a 18 days gap for my next exam and I already wasted 10 days of it. Kept playing among us everytime. Don't judge but I never played among us before and that was my first time. Now I'm kinda obsessed.

Please do vote if you liked it ☆