Chapter 12

Y/N POV

I entered the classroom with a huge grin on which everyone noticed.

"Deyyyy~ you look so happy what happened?" Gopal asked, ready for some tea.
"Nothing happened" I replied with a chuckle.

"You are so glowing today!" Ying chimed.
"Yup, something good must've happened" Yaya mentioned.
"Hmm you can say that" I replied.

"Boboiboy is coming~" a fangirl squealed and started fixing her hair.

'keep fixing your hair. He won't even look at you' I smirked and took my seat.

"Hey guys, goodmorning~" Boboiboy greeted as he entered the classroom and we all greeted him back.

"You look so happy today, Y/N" he said looking at my glowing face.
"Seriously, you're the one asking that?" I chuckled.

"Did something happen between you two?" Gopal asked.
"Nope, nothing at all" I replied.

••• after school •••

We all were walking to kokotiam when I grabbed Boboiboy's arm.
He confusingly looked at me and asked "What happened, Y/N?"

"So when are we going out?" I asked.
"Going out as in?" He questioned.

"You know... Our date" I replied.
As soon as everyone heard that their eyes widened.

"You both are dating?" Ying asked.
"And you didn't tell me?!" Gopal gasped clearly angry at his bestfriend.

"Wait- we are not dating and what are you talking about Y/N?" Boboiboy asked.
"What? Weren't you the one who promised me to take out on a date after school" I replied.
"There must be a misunderstanding. I never said anything like this to you" He mentioned.

"What? You said it today early in the morning. You came to my house and confessed that you love me" I explained.

"That's not true. I wouldn't confess to you so normally. I didn't come to your house. I was playing games with Gopal all night, you can ask him" He replied.

"Yea that's true. He even fell asleep during the game." Gopal mentioned.

"But.. but it really happened. You were there and we went on a hill and we kis-" I stopped myself from continuing the sentence.

"Was it a dream?" Yaya asked.
"So she is so in love that she even started dreaming of him" Gopal teased which made both Boboiboy and I blush.

"But that didn't feel like a dream. It all felt so real" I replied.

"Could it be..?" Fang gasped.
"What?" Ying asked.

"As long as I remember my brother also told me that the alien can also interfere with a person's dreams and can even show them their past." Fang explained.

"So I am the next target?" I asked.
"I won't let anything happen to you" Boboiboy said so I won't worry too much.

"So Y/N~ do you like Boboiboy?" Gopal asked.
"What? Why so suddenly?" I questioned clearly flustered.

"So now it's confirmed that if Boboiboy confess then you would gladly accept" Ying mentioned which made Boboiboy flustered.
"Stop it" he said and turned his face to the other side so no one could see his reddish cheeks.

"I still don't understand. His powers are so strong that he made it feel so real" I mumbled audible enough for everyone to hear.

Boboiboy put his arm over my shoulder to reassure me. He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry, who knows your this dream might become real very soon"
At that point I didn't need any mirror to check that my cheeks were red like tomatoes.

I could see others chuckling while looking at us.

I wanted to tell Boboiboy about Percy, how I still suspect him but I couldn't bring myself to do so. I needed proof which I didn't have.

As soon as we reached Kokotiam, Maya hopped on my back which made both of us fall.
Everyone giggled watching us act like toddlers.

"I missed you~ I had such a rough day" Maya hugged me as I hugged her back caressing her back.

"Why? Were there too many customers?" Boboiboy asked.
"Yea, thanks to your popularity" Maya rolled her eyes which made Boboiboy Chuckle.

"Don't worry Maya, I'll treat you dinner tonight" Boboiboy promised which made her eyes sparkle.

"What about your bestfriend?" Gopal showed his not so cute puppy eyes which only made him disgusted.

"What did you even do? I can treat you as well, Y/N" Boboiboy mentioned which slightly made me blush.

"Double dating is not good Boboiboy!" Gopal yelled clearly annoyed by the fact he won't get free food tonight.
Forgetting how his ass can literally turn anything into food except Yaya's cookies that shit is unbeatable.

"How about you all come to my house and we all cook the best dish we can and eat it together?" I suggested to which they all agreed except Fang.

Fang whispered something in Boboiboy's ear which made him scared.

"Guys, I will bring hot chocolate as the sweet dish so don't make any other okay" Boboiboy mentioned.
"Right Yaya?" Fang asked and everyone understood what was it.

"And I'll make my favourite carrot soup so no one else has to make any other soup" Fang mentioned.
"Right Ying?" Boboiboy asked.

"Seesh fine" both the girls agreed with slight annoyance on their face.

"Thanks for the offer guys but I can't" Maya refused which made me confused. She was never the type to never let go free food.

"Why so?" I asked.
"Well.. Percy asked me out on a date so I'll be with him tonight" she answered.

"With him?" I mumbled clearly not happy with this.
"Can't you just turn him down?" I asked.
"Y/N.., I umm kinda have a crush on him so I also want to go on a date with him" she replied.

"Yea Y/N, let them be. They both will look good together" Yaya mentioned as I looked down at my shoes.

Boboiboy somehow realised my reaction and pulled me closer to him.

"How about we call him to her house only?" Boboiboy suggested.
"But I guess it would be awkward for him since we are not close" Ying replied.

"Well then how about Y/N and I join you both in your date and call it a double date" Boboiboy suggested which made my eyes lit up. He chuckled seeing my reaction.

"I trust you, Y/N" He whispered in my ear which made me slightly blush and I could see a ray of hope.

A/N - I miss my ex lol. Any tips to move on? ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ