Chapter 20

Author's POV

Staring at the big screen in front of him he sighed at the man.

"He needs you here"

--

Y/N switched the channels on the TV as nothing interested her. Her mind was only on Boboiboy. Ying told her to take rest since she has been by his side since 4 days straight.

There was a glitch in tv which caught her attention.
Suddenly Baraka's face appeared.

"Holy shit" she mumbled.

"Earthlings, behold Master Baraka, I shall be taking over this planet and no one is going to save you. You all shall now bow down to me and follow all my orders otherwise be ready to face consequences" Then the TV automatically shut down.

"Boboiboy has to wake up" She muttered and went to his room.
When she entered the room she got shocked by seeing Boboiboy cry.

"Boboiboy? Are you okay? Oboi??" She tried to shake him.

"Y/N?" Boboiboy mumbled as he could hear her voice. The vines on his body kept growing.

"Y/N.." A tear rolled down his cheek as he tried to get out of those vines.

Y/N sighed seeing no response so she just wiped off his tears gently.
"Don't cry Oboi" she mumbled and kissed his forehead.

Suddenly the door opened revealing a nurse.
"Miss you're not supposed-" before she could complete her sentence the ground started to shake which made us fall on floor.

Y/N's POV

I placed my hand on my chest to calm me down.
"Was that a earthquake"

"Look outside the window" Nurse said while pointing at it.
"What is it?" I turned behind and my eyes widened.
The forest was burning.

"What the hell. I have to go please take care of him" I said to the nurse and went to check that what the actual hell is going on.

As I was about to go there. I saw Fang going there too.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?" He asked.
"Isn't it obvious??"

"Go home or to Boboiboy. It's not safe" Fang replied.
"I gotta see. I am curious!" I argued.
"Curiousity kills the cat, dumbo!"

When we both reached there our eyes were widened.
"What. The. Fuck."

There stood Baraka, larger than before. His eyes closed for some reason. Percy standing just right besides him.

"Guys you are here" Ying, Yaya and Gopal came too.
"We have to defeat him" Fang said to which Yaya disagreed.
"First, we have to stop the fire"

"Bold of you to assume I will let you do that" Percy smirked and again melted into more.

"Y/N, we will stop Percy. You try to put  out fire." Fang command.
"Okay" I agreed.

They went to fight Percy but I didn't know for some reason Baraka was just standing still. It was suspicious.

"Wait from where do I even get water." I looked here and there but just thought it was better to call a fire brigade.

I put my hand in my pocket but it was not there.
'shit, I left it in the hospital.'

Without wasting the time any further. I ran to the city.

"You think you can win huh?" Percy smirked.
"I don't think. I know that I will win" Fang replied and threw a punch at him.

I huffed as soon as I reached the fire station.
"What happened?" The person on the counter asked.
"There is a fire! You have to come right now!" I shouted.

"I am sorry kid the fire brigades has been sent for repairing." he replied.
"Then don't you have anything else to put out the fire?" I asked to which he simply replied a 'no'.

"What the hell! It's a fucking emergency! How do people survive even here? Oh wait let me guess you all always rely on Boboiboy to do all your work. Damn you!" I banged my hand on the table.

"Why are you so mad? Relax, Boboiboy will save it" He replied making me roll my eyes.

"And if you're so stubborn. Here a water gun. Put out the fire" he said and handed me a water gun.

And I gave him the 'are you for real' look.

"Help yourself" He smirked.
"I am complaining about you to my dad" I threatened.

"As if your dad is some famous rich man" he rolled his eyes.
"You bet." I said and left the place.

When I went back, mostly things were in a mess.

Gopal passed out on the ground.
Ying and Yaya still trying their best. And Fang was fighting really well.

"Gopal, are you okay?" I woke him up.
"I am exhausted" I helped him to get up.

"Gopal, if you can't fight just help Y/N in putting out fire!" Ying commanded.
"Seesh, I can't even rest in peace"

"Wait how are we even going to put out fire?" Gopal asked.
"Well I have this water gun" I replied.

"Which is empty and it needs water" Gopal gave me a 'are you serious' look.
"Well I saw a lake nearby. We can go there" I said which made Gopal sigh.

We went to the lake and I  started filling the gun.

"Hey Gopal, it's not necessary that you always change things into food right?"  I asked and he raised his eyebrows.
"Yea and why did you ask?" He asked.

"Try to throw this pebbles and turn them into water"
"Not a bad idea"

(Lowkey wanted him to turn the pebble into a fire brigade but I don't think that's possible)

Gopal and I started putting out fire. But after doing it for an hour non stop we were exhausted. The fire wasn't stopping either.

"Ughhh, I wish Boboiboy was here!" I groaned.

"Did I hear my name?"

We all turned around. My eyes widened and I gasped at the sight of Boboiboy smirking at us.

'how?'

Suddenly a girl jumped out from his back.
"Missed me?"

For some reason they all were shocked and I wondered why. But then I realised..

"(y/n)??!!!"

N: If you are confused please read the prologue and even the first chapter of the book.

A/N: Guys, I've completely lost it. He has completely ruined my mental health. So if I end up not publishing for a while just know that I rested in peace.
Love you all, bye~