Chapter 2

Y/N POV

I was wandering around clearly lost like a straykid.

"Where tf is that shop!" I sighed in frustration. But then I felt a little tap on my shoulder.

"Um hey, you're Y/N right. The new student" The girl in a pink hijab asked and I nodded.

"Hi, I'm Yaya. Nice to meet you" She forwarded her hand and I gladly shook hands with her.
"So, you're the powerful Yaya huh, nice to meet you too" I replied.
"The powerful?" She laughed at my statement.
"I've heard alot about you and your friends" I replied.

"Hey, can you please help me?" I asked.
"Yea, sure." She replied.
"I am actually looking for this shop named Tok Aba's Kokotiam. Do you know where it is?" I asked and she chuckled.
"Yea, just follow me" She said and I nodded.

After walking for like 5 minutes, we reached there.

'Can't believe it was actually close.'

"I have to go somewhere else. So I'll be taking my leave now" Yaya informed.
"Ok, thanks for the help" I said before she left.

I went to the shop and got greeted by the most popular guy of our school.

"Oh hey! You're the new student aren't you? Y/N right?" He asked and I nodded.
"Yea, I am. And you must be Boboiboy. Nice to meet you" I said and forwarded my hand and he gently shook hands with me.

"So what can I get for you?" He asked with a big grin on his face.
"A person" I replied making him confuse.

"Ah well I am actually looking for my friend. Her name is-"
"Y/N!!!" I heard someone shouting my name and I already knew who that someone was.

I turned around and saw my bestfriend Maya running towards me.

"Y/N!!" She jumped into my arms and hugged me tightly.
"I missed you" I said and hugged her back.
"I missed you too alot!" She replied and pulled herself back.

"Wow, you know her? She is the new student" Boboiboy said and Maya nodded.
"She is my bestfriend. We both used to live in the same city but then my dad got transferred here." Maya replied.

"Well that's cool. Here, for you~" He said and handed me a chocolateshake.
"Thanks, how much?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Its on the house" He replied.
"Well thanks" I said and passed him a smile.

"Woah Boboiboy, you never gave me any drink for free. Is Y/N already becoming someone very special for you?" Maya teased Boboiboy.
"What no! Its nothing like that. I am just being nice" He replied.

"My boy, you're in denial. You can give it a shot you know. Y/N is single" She said.
"Maya, stop" I said and she started laughing.

"Okay fine, but seriously you both will be a very good couple one day" she stated.
"You seriously haven't changed" I said and she chuckled.

When we were in Highschool she always used to ship me with different guys. She really wanted me to date someone so badly.

~Time Skip~

"Where do you live?" Maya asked while taking a sip from her slushy.
"Near that Miu Icecream palace" I replied.

"That's kind of far from my house. I would have walked you home but I have something important to do today." She said.
"Its fine I can go home by myself" I replied.

"No way! Hey Boboiboy!" Maya called him.
"Yea" He replied and came to us.

"I have something important to do today can you take her home?" She asked.
"There's no need for that" I tried to refuse.

"Its fine, I can take you home. You are new here anyways" He said and I just nodded slowly.
"Thanks" I muttered and he gave me a smile.

"Okay then, I am going home. Take good care of her for me" Maya said.
"I will" Boboiboy replied.
"Bye" she waved her hand and left.

"Can you please wait for like few minutes. I've to serve three more customers right now" He said and I nodded.
"Yea sure" I replied and he smiled.
"Okay then see you in 5 minutes" He said and left.

~10 minutes later~

"Y/N" Boboiboy called and I hummed as a response.
"Are you done?" I asked and he nodded.

"I am sorry for making you wait. I know I said that it would take only 5 minutes but they ordered something to eat so-" I cut him off by laughing.

"It's fine. 10 minutes aren't much really. I was playing game on my phone anyway. So shall we go now?" I asked and he nodded.
"Yea, let's go" He said.

"Don't you have to close the shop?" I asked.
"No worries about that. Ochobot will do that" He replied.

"Who is Ochobot?" I asked.
"He is my powersphere. Me and my friends got our superpowers from him." He replied.

"That's so cool! Isn't it amazing having  superpowers? I wanna be a superhero too" I whined.

"Believe me, you really don't want to. You know it's so difficult, fighting the bad guys. You can get injured very badly. I've saved this town alot of times yet there was a time when my rival made a robot exactly like me and the whole town supported him." He replied.

"Wow that's bad. What happened next?" I asked.
"Then that robot showed his true colours and started taking money from everyone and when that happened everyone came back to me" He replied.

"Damn those are some fake bitches for real. You should've just replied with a "fuck off" when they asked for your help" I said and he chuckled.

(This was my honest reaction when I watched that Boboibot episode)

"Nahh, this is my town afterall and I was just 11 that time and everyone was relying on me" He replied.
"You're really naive" I chuckled.

"Anyways, you wanna walk home or something cool?" He asked making me confuse.
"Something cool?" I asked.

"BOBOIBOY CYCLONE!" He yelled and his clothes changed.
"This is my hoverboard. I can drop you home on this, if you're comfortable ofcourse" He chuckled.

"Sure but you better drop me home not somewhere in between" I said.
"I won't." He forwarded his hand and I gladly took it.

"Can we sit? I don't think I'll be able to balance if I'll stand" I said and we both sat on it.
"Woah its really cool"

"May I?" He asked for my permission.
"Sure" I agreed knowing what exactly he was asking for.

He gently wrapped his arms around my shoulders.
"You aren't uncomfortable with this right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Okay then, just hold on tight and here we go"

A/N- Chapters are a bit boring as it's the start. I hope to make better and interesting chapters soon.