Chapter 6

Author's POV

"Where should we start from?" Boboiboy asked.

"First, we should make sure it's actually an alien. Have you noticed any spaceships around?" Fang asked.

"I haven't seen any. Probe check the radar!" Adudu ordered.
"Ok boss" Probe went to check the radar.

"Boss it doesn't show any signal" He stated.
"Boss, I found something" Computer mentioned.
"What have you found?" Adudu asked.

"According to my data. There was a spaceship signal 5 days ago but it quickly disappeared." computer informed.

"Maybe they returned the spaceship after reaching here so they could not get caught" Gopal said and Yaya nodded her head.
"Yea it could be like that" she replied.

"Do you know where was that signal?" Boboiboy asked.
"It was coming from Arion forest" Computer mentioned.

"We should go and check that forest we will definitely find some clues there" Fang said and everyone nodded.

"Thank you Adudu, you were a great help" Boboiboy side hugged him to which he simply pushed him away.
"Ok ok now go away" Adudu said and went to drink his chocolate drink.

~At Arion Forest~

"Can I go home?" Gopal whined.
"Shut up Gopal we came here like 3 minutes ago" Ying twisted his ear.

"Are you sure we will find something here?" Y/N asked.
"I can't really say anything but I hope we do" Boboiboy replied.

"If we find like this we will get nothing. Let's divide" Percy suggested.

"Right. How about in group of three?" Gopal asked.
"But we are total 8 people" Fang replied.

"Ok let's do like this. Ying and Yaya together will search in the woods" Boboiboy suggested.
"Yay sure!" They both agreed.

"Fang, Maya and Percy go check the river side. Me, Y/N and Gopal will check in the eastern side" Boboiboy commanded.

"Deyyy.. why do you want me to stick to you two love birds" Gopal complained.
"There is no time to complain Gopal. Let's go" Boboiboy said and everyone went on their way.

Y/N POV

We kept walking and explored the jungle.

"Can we please rest?" Gopal whined.
"No Gopal" Boboiboy replied and started dragging him.

I entered another area and my nose got hit by a bad smell.

"Hey guys, come here" I called and they both did.
"What's with this horrible smell?" Boboiboy asked and pinched his nose.

"Yea it smells like gas" I replied.
"Sorry guys, I had 5 burgers yesterday" Gopal laughed in embarrassment.

"It's not that kind of gas you idiot" Boboiboy shook his head in disappointment.

"But seriously how come it smell like this in the middle of a forest" I said and went further to check.

While Boboiboy and Gopal were busy arguing about something I found something.

"GUYS COME HERE!!" I Shouted and they both came to me.
"What happ-" Boboiboy was going to ask but as soon as he saw the scene his jaw dropped.

"What in the world" Both Boboiboy and Gopal was shocked to see it.

"Is that a freaking meteoroid!" Gopal yelled.
"Let's go and check" I replied and was about to go but Boboiboy held my hand.
"But it can be dangerous for you" he said.

"It doesn't look that dangerous. Come on Boboiboy, please let me help youuuu~~~ This is the type of adventure I've only read on Wattpad I wanna experience it in real life too" I gave him my puppy eyes and fortunately he couldn't refuse it.
"Ok fine but just stick to me" He sighed.

"Could that be a spaceship?" I asked.
"I don't know but it can be anything" He replied.

"Let's go and check" Gopal said and went to take a clear look of it.

"This side of the forest got burnt because of this meteor thingy" I mentioned.

"Hey Boboiboy, take a look at this!" Gopal called and we both went to him.

"What happened Gopal?" He asked.
"Take a look at this" He replied and showed his hands which was covered with something slimy.

(Ray and Emma 💀)

"Ew. That looks pretty disgusting" I added.

"This looks like... nevermind" Boboiboy shook those thoughts away.

"But what exactly is this?" I asked.
"Beats me. But it's weird af" Boboiboy replied.

"Do you think it's the alien's you know what?" Gopal asked.
"Ew Gopal! What is wrong with you" Both Boboiboy and I said in unison.
"What?I was just asking" Gopal shrugged his shoulders.

"Look at these dead trees. This meteor definitely caused a fire here" I mentioned.

Suddenly Boboiboy's watch started ringing it was Ochobot who had contacted him.

"What happened Ochobot?" He asked.
"Come back Boboiboy. A fire just broke out near the bank" Ochobot informed.
"What?! I'll be there in a second" Boboiboy said and thunderstomed his way out of there.
Meanwhile Gopal contacted others and we all quickly went to the bank.

When we got there Boboiboy was helping in getting everyone out.
"Let's help him guys" Yaya said and we all went to help him out.

Soon the fire brigade came and extinguished fire in the area.
"Thank you for helping everyone out" The firemen thanked all of us.

"Ouch" I turned my head towards the source of voice. There I saw a man getting slipped continuously. I couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.

But then I noticed something. I went to the man and helped him. With a thanks he left.

"Is that...?" I mumbled and crouched down to check it.
"Boboiboy! Come here!" I shouted and
he quickly came to me.

"Yea, what happened?" He asked.
"Look, it's the same slimy thing" I said and pointed towards the ground.

"Yea... Could it be that the alien caused this fire?" Boboiboy asked.
"It can be" I replied.

"I have to stop him before he does something bad again" Boboiboy looked way too serious.

"I have a plan"

A/N- I lost so many of my readers ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ makes sense though.
Anyways, do vote if you liked the chapter ☆