Part 13

Mark comes to carry Haechan to the living room, some members come into the living room surprised by the noise Mark is causing, and the strong smell present.

Taeyong looks at Haechan, who seems to be writhing in pain on the couch. Unfortunately, Sicheng is not around, they doesn't know what to give him to calm him down.

Jaemin comes to grab Haechan and carries him to his room, followed closely by the others who don't understand.

"Don't you want me to carry him ?" Yuta offers

"No, don't worry, I can carry him" Jaemin replies

Yuta still keeps his arms close to Jaemin to avoid a fall. Once upstairs, he puts the rabbit in his bed and goes to get some medication from the room.

He quickly returns and gives them to Haechan to take, which he does quickly. The door opens once again, revealing Jeno and Renjun. Renjun sits on the edge of the bed and strokes Haechan's hair.

"Did no one tell him anything ?" Renjun asks

When he hears no answers and sees only stares, he sighs. He then looks at Taeyong.

"Since it's his first heat, he doesn't need sex," Taeyong says, "he just needs someone to stay with him, someone with a strong presence."

"I can stay with him," Mark says, "plus it's my room too."

Taeyong approaches Mark and frowns. Mark holds his gaze.

"Yuta will stay with him," Taeyong says, "he's a lion hybrid, it's the most logical thing to do."

"Yuta ?" Mark says, "No."

Taeyong gets closer to Mark, the other doesn't back down. He refuses to show any sign of weakness. He will stay with Haechan for his heat. Out of the question that someone else is designated.

"Are you answering me?"

"Yes, I will stay with Haechan," Mark replies, "he doesn't need Yuta."

Taeyong clenches his fists and pushes Mark, who takes a step back, surprised by the sudden shock. But his gaze does not leave Taeyong for a single second.

"Mark, don't worry, I'm not going to do anything to him," Yuta says.

"You're not going to do anything to him because you're not going to stay with him."

Mark tries to approach Haechan, but as soon as he dares to take a step towards the rabbit, a hand grabs him and pulls him back. He recognizes Jeno's strength.

"Mark, since when do we question Taeyong's orders?" Jeno asks.

"But I know he needs me," Mark replies, "he doesn't need the other one."

"Jeno, take him away, this is too much," Taeyong finishes.

Jeno pulls Mark out of the room, Mark struggles and manages to break free from Jeno's grip, punching him in the stomach.

The others are shocked by his act, Taeyong clenches his fists more and more, these situations are really starting to irritate him.

Mark manages, by some miracle, to knock Jeno to the ground. Renjun cries out in surprise and comes to Jeno's side, who gets up quickly, anger rising little by little.

He wanted to be nice to Mark, but there he crossed the line. With a sudden movement, he gets up and punches Mark in the jaw so hard that he falls unconscious in shock.

"Well, I guess we need to call Sicheng now," Taeyong says, looking at Mark lying on the floor.

He comes down to Mark's level anyway, checking to see if he's doing okay. He's just passed out, he'll wake up in an hour or two, Taeyong thinks. What worries him most for now is Jeno's condition.