Part 12

Mark finally comes down from his room and goes to find Taeyong. Jeno is also present in the room. He has his arms crossed and looks at Mark with a frown. They looks at each other then comes to sit in front of Taeyong.

"Did you want to see me?" asks Mark

"Yes, in the time of one day you have done too much that I don't like," says Taeyong

Jeno smiles at Mark. The smile that means "you're in deep shit" and he doesn't like it at all. Taeyong massages his eardrums with his hands, then looks at Mark again.

"Already this week you have made a lot of mistakes" begins Taeyong,  "I was informed by several of our customers that they had received the wrong merchandise or in the wrong quantities, last night you do not inform me that you are going out and in addition you lie to Johnny by saying that you went to see Jaehyun, today you leave the basement door open and now you want to take advantage of Haechan just because he's a bunny"

Jeno frowns at this stage, Taeyong had told him everything else but not that. How come Mark wants to take advantage of the bunny ? In addition, Jeno has become attached to Haechan so he does not necessarily want to see Mark hurt him.

"I'm sorry for everything Taeyong" says Mark,  "but Haechan I did nothing and I did not plan to do anything to him I'm not like this"

"So why is he in your bed in heat?" asks Taeyong

Jeno cracks his fingers, he knows how vulnerable a person can become during their heat. He knows that Renjun would have a lot of difficulties repelling someone during this period. So the idea of someone taking advantage of him pisses him off.

He approaches Mark slightly, but Taeyong raises his arm indicating to Jeno to stop.

"Hyung I should put him back in his place," says Jeno

"No, but if he does something stupid in the next 24 hours, you'll take him to the dungeon to think, I guess," 

Mark opens his eyes wide. It's been a long time since Taeyong has used this kind of threat on him. He mostly uses the dungeon at the beginning when a person has just arrived and he is trying to confront his authority. 

Mark understands that Taeyong is really pissed off. He lowers his head, remembering when he joined NCT, he was young, and had a bit of a rebellious spirit. He ended up in that dungeon countless times. But even with all the times he's been there, he still hates that place just as much. 

The room is small, there is only a mattress and a toilet. The room is not decorated. You only get to eat and drink once a day, and in small quantities. Taeyong never says how long the person will stay there, which has a huge impact on their mental state. 

The worst thing Taeyong has ever done was three weeks for Jeno. He had stabbed Yuta at the time. Jeno has big anger problems, he smiles all the time but as soon as he's upset he attacks. Mark had learned that day to really be wary of the youngest. But after those three weeks, Jeno had calmed down, he never made such a big mess again. 

Let's say he has a very bad memory of those three weeks. Mark doesn't want to go back to the dungeon, he knows he's going to starve to death and it's clearly impossible to sleep in that room. 

Taeyong really loves his partners. But they mustn't forget that they are a gang first and foremost, and that he is their leader. 

"Okay hyung, I'll watch him," Jeno smiles. 

Mark recognizes that smile. It's the "I hope you make a mistake" smile. 

"By the way Taeyong, tonight I was planning to go with Haechan to watch over him" Mark starts  "since as you said his heat is coming  I'm afraid some people might take advantage of him especially in this kind of place"