Part 6

STREAM SMOOTHIE !

----------------------

Haechan stealthily advances towards the enemy building. Being a rabbit hybrid, he can move silently. Even animals with the most developed hearing cannot hear him, and he uses this to his advantage to go unnoticed.

He stops at the corner of the street leading to the hideout he is looking for. He takes a look around, observing the people present. He sees only one person doing what he thinks is a round. He pauses for 3 minutes to think about how to act efficiently and quickly. He looks up and sees that one of the windows on the second floor is open.

Haechan hesitates between going through the entrance downstairs but risking being spotted quickly if someone is on the other side, or going up to the window but being further away from where Renjun is being held.

He finally decides and climbs the building at the end of the street, clinging to every little stone that sticks out or to the windows, as well as to the gutter if he has no other solution. Fortunately for him, it is not very high, he climbs 2 floors before finding himself on the roof.

Once on the roof, he runs to the end of the street before stopping abruptly and looking at the open window which is one floor below in front of his building. By sight, about 2 good meters separate him from this window, not counting the difference in floor level.

But Haechan doesn't think twice before taking his run and jumping. His two hands cling perfectly to the edge of the window, and he pulls himself into the room. Once inside, he notices that a person is sitting with his back to him and listening to music. He freezes for a second before moving slowly towards the door.

Fortunately, it is open. He slips through and finds himself in a large corridor.

"I'm in," Haechan whispers into the microphone attached to his t-shirt. On the other side, Taeyong and Jeno tense up. He's in the building, now he has to find Renjun quickly.

Haechan creeps down the corridor, looking for the stairs. According to Taeyong, Renjun is on the ground floor at the very back. It's a long way. The minutes pass quickly for Haechan who advances and hides as discreetly as possible when some people walk down the corridor.

Fortunately, this corridor is decorated with objects that are more bulky than each other, allowing Haechan to hide anywhere.

But the minutes are long for Taeyong and Jeno, who can hear the rabbit's breathing, and sometimes more distant voices when members of the gang pass near him. Jeno is also impressed that so many people pass by him without seeing him. He wonders how many times he must have passed by the rabbit without seeing him for 11 hours.

Haechan finally arrives at the stairs and is relieved when he sees what he was looking for. A trapdoor for the sewers. He heads towards the trapdoor and forces it open. He takes the time to carefully close it behind him. Then he starts to crawl on all fours.

The sewer is completely dark, and at times a light comes from below revealing a room through the grates. Haechan sighs when he sees for the 4th time a room that doesn't interest him. But suddenly he hears people talking and stops to listen to what is being said.

"We had an NCT member," says one of the two.

"Really ? What's he like ?" asks the other.

"He's a fox hybrid, we took him to the torture room, the boss wants to cut off his ears, it's not worth a rabbit but it still pays off big."

Jeno and Taeyong, who have heard the conversation, start to panic. Their Renjun is being taken to the torture room ! Haechan has to hurry before he finds the young fox cut up. Haechan himself is already trying to be as fast as possible, but a good introduction takes time. It's been over an hour since he's been wandering around the big building.