Part 10

Haechan wakes up earlier than usual and goes to the common room to watch TV like he always does. He has developed a passion for TV series and feels like he is rediscovering a whole new world. However, Taeyong has installed parental controls on the TV, preventing Haechan from accessing all channels and blocking certain shows.

Speaking of Taeyong, he enters the room and seems happy to see Haechan on the couch. He sits down next to him and hands him a phone.

"I just bought this phone," Taeyong says. "It's dangerous to leave a member without the ability to contact anyone. Do you know how it works?"

"Yangyang showed me," Haechan replies.

Taeyong hands him the phone and Haechan examines it. He knows how to use this object in general, but it is still a mystery to him. He turns it on and sees that all the members are already entered into the contacts.

He also sees that he has been added to a large group chat where all the members are talking a lot.

Taeyong watches Haechan fumble with his phone without saying anything, seeing that he is doing very well for someone who just discovered this object a week ago.

"You're too kind to me," Haechan says.

Taeyong smiles. That's what everyone in the group keeps telling him, whether it's towards Haechan or in general.

"I know, so prove that I'm right doing it."

"You should not expect much from me," Haechan replies.

Taeyong doesn't say anything. He expects a lot from Haechan and knows that he is capable of it. He is also surprised to see how quickly Haechan is learning.

"Anyway, today you're going to go shopping for clothes," Taeyong says. "Buy things that you like and that you feel comfortable in, and then some more formal clothes for when you go to work. I gave Johnny my card. You can go with him and Renjun if you want."

Haechan nods, then goes back to his room to get dressed. He puts on clothes randomly, not knowing that he should currently try to match them at least a little bit. No one says anything because he is not going out, but his clothes make the others laugh.

Mark enters the room to get his phone, and when he sees the rabbit, he rolls his eyes. He can't really tell if he likes him or not. He finds him handsome, but that's about it.

"You're going out today," Mark says. "Try to dress at least a little bit."

"I'm dress, that's what counts."

Please give this rabbit some feelings, that's what Mark thinks. He goes through the clothes that the members have lent him. He ends up handing him one of his own sweaters and a pair of jeans belonging to Renjun.

It will always be better than what he is wearing now.

"Put this on, it will be less worse," Mark sighs. 

"Are you come ?"

It takes Mark several seconds to understand the question that Haechan wants to ask him. He finally understands. Haechan wants to know if he is coming with them to go shopping.

Mark doesn't really like to go shopping. But it's true that he wouldn't say no to seeing Haechan try on other clothes. He could even make him try on nicer things, it would make their cohabitation more interesting.

He leaves the room saying "yes". Before leaving to join Johnny on the ground floor. He is already waiting with Renjun to leave.

"I'm coming with you," Mark says.

The two look at Mark with raised eyebrows, not understanding why he suddenly wants to come. Then Renjun finally says:

"Didn't you want to kill Haechan a few days ago?"