Part 2

(I wrote this story two years ago that's why there are Shotaro and Sungchan in it and not new members)

It is 1 a.m. when the members are woken up by an alarm sounding throughout the hideout. This is not at all normal, for any of the members, the last time the alarm went off was because of Mark who had burned something in the kitchen.

Everyone quickly gathers in the room where Kun is present, he is pale and keeps biting his lips due to stress, staring at his cameras.

"What's going on?" asks Taeyong not in a very good mood

Kun raises his head and bows forward to Taeyong.

"I'm sorry I didn't see anything but someone has infiltrated our base for 10 hours now one of the cameras had been deactivated I just noticed"

Everyone tenses up at this information, they're not dealing with just anyone. It's a record, no one has ever passed under Kun's eyes for so long. They all look at each other, not knowing exactly what to do. Some are barely awake.

"Where is Taro?" asks Jaemin after having scrutinized each person

Yuta seems to be suddenly awake, and turns his head in all directions desperately looking for his little boy that he loves a lot. Since the two speak the same language, a bond has quickly formed between them.

Yuta starts calling the youngest's name, he has never heard the alarm before, he may just not have understood what was going on.

"Jeno go check his room, if he's there bring him down right away and make him understand that he should never stay alone during an alarm" orders Taeyong," Doyoung accompany him just in case"

The two of them then leave for the upstairs towards the youngest's room. Meanwhile Taeyong thinks about how to react, according to Kun the person is alone and hiding in one of the rooms of the large building.

He doesn't want to risk separating his members too much not knowing his enemy, but at the same time he has to find him quickly before he finds confidential information or worse, steals weapons or merchandise that is lying around in some rooms.

"Taeyong what do we do?" Xiaojun asks timidly

"We're all going to split up into groups of four, if one of you sees the enemy you warn everyone before trying anything," Taeyong replies, "but first we wait for Jeno and Doyoung to come back"

Everyone is tense, they are not usually afraid like this. But the fact that someone has intruded on their only zone of comfort and security takes them out of their normal state. Yet they are almost all murderers who have done much worse than just break into someone's house.

The fear is also due to the presence of weaker members who have not finished their training, and others who do not know how to fight and only have the basics in terms of defense. They must therefore find the intruder while protecting. Shotaro is still in the middle of his training.

After 3 short minutes, Jeno and Doyoung return to the room but Shotaro is not with them.

"He wasn't out at last tonight?" asks Jeno

"No tonight I had you all finish before midnight because of the big weeks coming up I even think Shotaro had the day off," says Taeyong

"Xiaojun Mark come with me we're going to find Shotaro," says Yuta, "the others spread out as you please"

The two of them follow the oldest directly, Taeyong says nothing which means he accepts the group. Taeyong then divides the people up according to their strength.