Part 11

Taeyong comeback pls 🥲🥺🥺

----------------------------------

The next day arrives quickly, yet Mark is still not there. Taeyong went to ask the others if anyone had seen him. It worries him a little, usually the members don't leave at night when they have nothing to do, or else they warn him.

It only increases his daily dose of stress. He already has a thousand things to take care of, having to worry about a member is not supposed to be his priority.

In the end Mark comes back in the early afternoon, he doesn't look in the best of shape and plans to go straight to his room hoping not to meet anyone. But his ambitions are quickly stopped by Jaehyun whom he meets while going up the stairs.

"Where were you?" He asks him "I thought Taeyong was going to pass out from stress"

"I just went to one of the clubs to clear my head" Mark replies continuing to climb 

"Next time let me know" says Jaehyun, "and don't use me as an excuse anymore"

Mark looks up and finally finds his bed. He comes to plunge into a coma exhausted from his night. In less than 2 minutes he's asleep. So exhausted that he didn't see the little rabbit in the room, who watched him collapse on the bed.

Haechan leaves the room to let him rest, he goes down but today practically no one is there, apparently they are on a complicated week. He comes to sit in front of the TV, and looks at his phone.

He remarks to himself that he is finally starting to look like someone more normal.

Last night Hendery brought back a hostage, he went to put him in the basement. Where Haechan was a few weeks ago, curiosity arises, he would like to go to this room to see the people held captive.

He wants to know why they are being held prisoner, as Haechan is new they don't tell him everything here. So he decides to go there.

After all he has almost no chance of getting caught, Mark is sleeping upstairs and Jaehyun is sorting papers. At best Shotaro is the only danger, as he often walks around the large building. Then he is scared of Haechan, after all he hurt him, so if he notices the slightest suspicious behavior he will not hesitate for a second to tell the others.

But Haechan doesn't care, he wants to know who is hiding in the basement.

So he goes to retrieve the keys in Taeyong's office, making sure that there is no one on his way. Once in front of the door he unlocks the door leading to the basement and takes care to close it behind him.

He goes down the stairs, and he immediately recognizes one of the men down there. He is so surprised that he misses a step and fall the stairs at full speed. He feels himself losing consciousness after his head meets the ground.

But in less than a few minutes he comes back to his sense, he gets up quickly putting himself on guard, he thanks the room for being soundproofed like that so no one could hear his fall. He rests his eyes on the person in front of him.

A big leopard, a man he hates.

"So you were there my rabbit, says the man"

Haechan doesn't answer, he keeps his neutral look. But suddenly he doesn't want to be in this room anymore. Too many bad memories linked to this man come back to him. He remembers all the punches he could receive from this person, all that he made him endure.

Haechan is not afraid of many people. He could even say that there are only two people who terrify him. The leader of the gang he escaped from, and this man, who works for the gang.