Year Older

I woke up getting showered with kisses from Andrew. Smiling like a crazy fool as he kissed my neck.

"Happy birthday Cupcake." He said kissing my lips again. There was a birthday cake in front of me I stood up holding the sheets to my bare chest as I blew out the candles.

Andrew reached onto the floor and held a huge gift bag. As I opened it there was a teddy bear. I hugged it squeezing it to my chest. Then I saw a small blue box reading Tiffany Co. Ontop of the box. I opened it and there was a silver heart in it. I almost cried as I hugged Andrew so hard. Kissing him and then inside the gift bag there was a black notebook.

"Remember when you looked through my sketchbook and I told you I found a new inspiration?" He asked as I opened it.

Nodding he smiled.

'Open it.' He said as I opened it.

My eyes widened. The first page was me smiling. The next was my tattoo's. The other was my piercings. Then my scar. My lips, my eyes, my neck, arms, my legs, my stomach, my breasts, my butt. Every single body part of mine he drew on separate sheets of paper. The next was a drawing of me and him laughing, me and him at Jareds with whipped cream on our faces, me driving, me sleeping, me dancing, me crying, him kissing me, and then me and him naked making love.

The last drawing made my cheeks blush as I seen my eyes closed and Andrew next to me.

Then in the bag were all the pictures he took on his phone printed out.

I turned my attention and kissed Andrew not caring if i was completely naked ontop of him.

I felt him hard underneath me and I undressed him slowly as I made love with him again.

We stood naked with one another. As we rocked together, kissed together and felt together. Everything felt right. Everything felt perfect.

We then layed next to each other. With my head on his chest and his arm draped over mine tracing small circles on my back.

My phone started to ring.

"Happy Birthday!!!! Anyhow I want you to come and have breakfast with us since we would like to celebrate your birthday!" Opal said with ithers screamming happy birthday to me as well did the others.

I laughed at how they planned all of this so neatly.

"Alright we'll be there. I just want to bring a couple of people for us to eat breakfast." I said into the phone as I heard the rest of my friends whisper all saying yes.

'Go for it. We'd love to meet them.' Opal said making me smile widely.

'Alright I'll just go and pick them up so we could eat. Wait where are we eating?' I asked as I sat up quickly bringing the sheets up against me.

'Just go to the park that's 3 blocks away from your house. Call us once you're coming our way.' Opal said as I hung up on them.

"Come on we are going to pick up Maggie and you're parents so we could all eat together." I said pecking Andrew on the lips.

'Alright you are also part of this feast so please get your butt up.' He said laughing and going into my closet. Ever since Andrew and I have been dating for 2 months already we decided that we would keep one of our drawers empty for each other so we could have a back up clothes if we ever needed it.

Andrew was right all along. This was a good idea. Once I got up Andrew was buttoning his shirt.

I walked into the bathroom and brushed out my hair also brushing my teeth.

Since we were going to the park I decided to wear something nice and floral. Yeah bright colors weren't my thing but hey it didn't hurt to try.

So I wore a navy blue romper with yellow bright sunflowers, minimal makeup, gladiator scandals and I let my curly hair fall naturally down my shoulders.

We locked up the house and left towards Maggie's house.

As we arrived at her house we noticed the front door was open.

I ran back to my car and pulled the trunk open and tearing a bit of my car to pull out my gun I hid for safe keeping. Also giving one to Andrew.

I pulled my gun and pointed downwards.

'Andrew stay behind me at all times and keep your voice down as much as you can. If you see anything don't hesitate to shoot only if you think its necessary.' I whispered to Andrew as he nodded.

We both started to walk into the house and I checked the whole living room perimeter and so did Andrew. We switched places so now I was going into the kitchen while he went to the bedroom.

'Rosaline! Maggie's here!' Andrew said yelling. I ran to the room and noticed a pool of blood underneath Maggie.

I put her head on my lap as I used my two fingers to pin point her pulse.

I couldn't find one as I started to freak out. I started to do CPR on Maggie and I could then feel her soft weak heartbeat after 5 minutes of CPR.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE!" I yelled at Andrew as he stood there trying to grab onto his phone as he dialed 911.

In the corner of my eye there was a glistening paper.