Morning Call

I woke up from Andrew shaking me.

"Garen is calling you!" Andrew said with my phone in his hand.

"Hello?"

'Hey Rosaline I need you to come down to the Agency its an emergency. A young girl has been kidnapped from her home' Garen said.

'Ok I'll be over there in a couple of minutes. Ok bye' I hung up.

'What's wrong?' Andrew asked.

'Agency is calling me. A young girl has been kidnapped and the Agency needs me right now.'

'Alright I'll take you.'

'Ok thanks.' I said as we both rushed outside to the car. We then stopped at McDonald's drive thru. Stopping I looked at Andrew.

"I'm not going to let you go to the Agency with an empty stomach."

'Fine' I said. During the car ride we ate in the car.

'Okay I'll see you later.' Andrew said kissing my forehead and I his cheek.

'Ok thanks, bye' I said as I rushed to Garen.

'Thank God you came. There has been a 15 year old girl that has disappeared. She went to a party and her parents hadnt seen her since. We had interviewed most of the teenagers from the party and they have confessed that someone was handing out drugs to the kids.'

'Do you know what kind of drugs they were?' I asked.

'No but all we know is that these drugs put you into a really relaxed blurry state'

'Alright call in the parents' I said.

We walked into the police department and we called the parents to a secluded office.

'Hello I'm Agent Garen'

'And I am Agent Rosaline, we were informed that you're daughter has been missing for the past 16 hours. Is that correct?' I asked and both of the parents nodded.

'We have known that she went to a party where they open handily passed drugs to the kids. So we have a feeling they had have drugged your daughter and taken her' Garen said as the mother and father of the 15 year old started to cry.

'I'm sorry that this had to happen but I promise we will get her back. I'd like for you to give us a description on how your daughter looks like, her phone number, email any small details.' I said. The father took out his wallet and pulled out a picture of the young girl, they wrote down her cell phone number and the young girls email.

'Thank you very much' I said but was pulled back from the father.

'Please bring her back home safely!' He said tears spilling out of his eyes.

'I will try my very hardest' I said and with that I left with Garen to the Agency.

'Ok this is what I am thinking. This drug cartel isn't stupid so they must have thrown away her phone so we wouldn't be able to track her. So when is the very next local party?' I asked Garen.

'The kids we talked to said something about how next time on monday it would be in the wild.' Garen said.

'Alright its going to take place in the Forest. Since the forest has a ton of space and not many people go out there.' I said.

'Good thinking but what do we do until then?' He asked.

'We play. Alright we need some track devices that stick onto clothes and won't be to big and not noticeable.' I said to some Maya.

'I'm on it.' She said.

'How long would it take?' I asked.

'About four hours tops' she said.

'Alright perfect meanwhile we try to track where her phone is at.' I said to George.

'I'm on it. Here phone seems to be a local dumpster about 4 blocks away from the police department.' George said.

'Alright thanks George. Garen lets go to find that dumpster.' I said walking out of the agency. I brought latex gloves so I wouldn't put any fingertips on the evidence.

Garen and I both found a dumpster four blocks away from then police department.

'I'm not getting in there!' Garen said.

'Oh you're a big wuss.' I said as I climbed into the dumpster I picked through trashbags and picked up a brown purse. I took it and I jumped out of the dumpster.

'Can you open the bag for me please' I asked Garen as I was taking off my gloves and throwing it in the dumpster.

'Here's the phone and the drug' Garen said holding up a small plastic bag with a pill inside.

'If she didnt take it she was taken by force.' I said.

'Let's take everything to the Lab so they could check it.' I said.

When we walked back to the lab we gave the evidence to George and to our Chemist Olivia.

"We found this in the dumpster. I'm guessing it's the drug they used to drug the other kids can you please check what this is please." Garen said handing the package to Olivia.

"Yeah but I won't have it ready until next morning. You guys go home and come by tomorrow morning." Olivia said as we both nodded.

'Alright thanks. I'll take you home.' Garen said.

'Alright. I may have an idea. We go to the party and with those tracking devices we pretend to be stoned and we slip the tracking devices while we bump into them.' I said to Garen throughout the ride.

'What about us. What if they take one of us?' Garen asked while he drove.

'We place one on us so we know where we are at, at all times.' I said.

'Sounds good to me.' Garen said as he stood in front of my house.

'Thanks see you tomorrow.' I said kissing him on the cheek.