Coming Early

" Andrew I'm here." I said looking at Andrew.

'Oh hey what the' Andrew said stopping his sentence and looking at me wide eyes.

'You're hair, you're eyes, your clothes, what happened?' He said with wide eyes.

'The agency needed to hide my disguise as i went to the party where the drug cartel were at.' I said laying down next to him.

'I see you look different.' He said touching my hair.

'Then they did a good job.' I said laughing.

'Can I take a shower in your restroom?' I asked.

'Go for it.' He said getting up. He got out a red towel,one of his his black shirts and a pair of his boxers and handed it to me.

'Thanks.' I said as i walked into the restroom i took of my crop top and peeled off the sticky bra.

I turned arond to unzip my skirt bit i couldn't it was to hard to. I also tried to take off my heels but i couldn't they were stuck I couldn't walk another minute in this heels without them hurting so much.

"Andrew can you help me!!!" I yelled as i used the towel to cover my chest.

Andrew then walked into the restroom.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking around.

' I can't take this god damn skirt and these shoes are like glued to my feet. Can you help me unzip it please!' I said turning to him.

'Alright but I'm looking away as i do so alright?'

'Okay just take these things off before i need to amputate the bottom half of my body.' I said making him laugh.

Andrew then held into the skirt and tried to unzip it but even he had a hard time.

'Dang this skirt os freaking hard to unzip!' Andrew said but then as he pulled down the skirt unzipped and Andrew quickly looked away. He turned the other way quickly so i could cover my enter body with the towel. I sat down as Andrew took off the heels off my feet as they came off. I tried to stand up and get the circulation running but i walked slowly because the heels of my feet were hurting so bad.

'Thank you!' I said to Andrew as he walked out of the restroom. I turned on the shower stripping from my underwear and towel and walking inside letting the water hit my body.

I grabbed Andrews shampoo/ conditioner and poured alot of it into my hair. To take off the blonde dye off my head. As i washed it off i could see the blonde dye going to the shower drain.

I grabbed onto Andrews body wash