Act Normal

As I woke up i woke up mext to Andrew. Garen was missing and his pillow was on my bed. I reached out for my phone and seen a text message from Garen.

Hey i left early to the Agency. We tested the blood on the envelope and it was pig blood.

I read as i felt quissy. My fingers then pushed the screen as i replied back.

Alright that's gross. I sent the message and got an automatic response.

I know I'll meet you at the Agency after school. Garen texted me.

Alright. I said to Garen. I woke up Andrew as we both got ready for school. During the whole day at school we took our finals. During lunch Andrew stood by me the whole time.

"Rosaline? Andrew?" Someone us getting our attentions. We turned and saw Julie in front of us.

"What are you doing here?" I said shocked.

'You come to school here?' Andrew asked Julie as he held my hand into his.

'Yeah I do. I'm a new student here. My mom moved me here because she thought that my principal was being an idiot. Since i flipped him off.' Julie said making Andrew and I laugh.

'Alright. How long have you been here.' I said chuckling.

'2 weeks it's actually funny because I've already made a couple of friends.' She said smiling.

'Oh look here they come.' She said smiling.

2 girls and 1 guy came toward her. One of the girls had bright red hair and brown eyes, her waist was thin ans was about 5'4, the girl next to red head had brown long hair, she had glasses and perfect straight teeth, she was curvy and about 5'6, the guy next to glasses girl had auburn brown hair, his hair was spiked up, he had a slender frame and was about 5'9.