End of the day

The day went by easier than i expected and i wasn't bothered throughout the day.

The less people know about me the better. I wouldn't want to drag others into my problems because they were my problems not anyone else's.

At the end of the school day I walked over to my car only to be interrupted by a boy. He looked very fresh and cleaned up very well.

He wore a crisp white short sleeved shirt, black hollister pants and white vans. He was about 5'9 in height, black hair, hazel eyes and white straight teeth.

"You're Rosaline right?" The brown haired stranger said.

"Yeah and?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"My Grandmother the secretary you met this morning she uh... want to invite you over to our house" he spoke scratching the back of his head.

"I'm sorry but I... uhh.. i can't" I said trying to make up an excuse but after seeing the old lady walk behind her grandson i changed almost immediately.

" Um nevermind yeah sure" I said quickly.

" Hi honey so are you able to go with us?" She said looking towards me.

"Yeah i am but for a short amount of time" I said smiling towarss her.

She clasps her hands together and has a big smile on her face.

"That's amazing to hear, Andrew please escort this girl to our house please" she said.

" Its alright Maggie i could drive over to your location"

'That's wonderful but is it ok if Andrew could go with you since he is better on giving directions than me?'

'Yeah of course sure.'

'Oh thank you so much sweet heart.' She said looking towards me went to her car.

I started to walk toward my car in which Andrew followed my actions as well.

As we both entered the car. Js trapped myself in.

"Um I heard about this morning, my grandma told me and she had the idea of inviting you to our house. If you don't mind, why did you cry?" He said looking toward me as i start the car.

'Look Andrew I'm sorry if i soudn straight forward rude but that isn't you're concern.' I said as i start to drive out of the school parking lot.

'Turn left.'

'Now turn another left onto the next 2 streets.'

'With that keep driving forward until you see a white house with red roses in front of the house.'

I stopped parking my car in front of the house. Andrew and I both got out of the car.

"Im sorry that i asked about your past i understand that wasn't any of my business but if i want to be your friend and to gain your full friendship i would like to know more about you than what you appear to be." He said looking at me.

'You'll know when I think I'm ready to share it out to you.' I said softly.

Andrew lead me into his comfortable looking house and met up with Maggie in the kitchen.

She turned with two plates in her hands and smiled largely.

"Hope you like pasta" Maggie said.

This is going to be a long night.  I thought to myself.