Zade didnt tell me this and neither did Rosie. I barely spoke to Rosie or anyone else actually. I know I was a terrible friend but what the fuck was all this?

"Yeah confusing because I caught him fucking your friend Hannah in the office before this all happened."

"Ew thats so disgusting. Why is he sleeping with my friends?"

"No idea." Kain laughs.

"Does anyone else know? Why would Rosie drag Zade into her mess with Julian."

"Zade is a grown man Zara." Kain says defending his friend. "This seems like its going to be an awkward dinner."

"Yep." Kain says and I chuckle. "You wanna skip it and stay in bed." He says as he leans in kissing my lips. "I cant have sex for another week." I tell him. "So unless you wanna just lay here..."

"I dont think I have ever been without sex this long in my life. Especially with you." He says to me groaning out. It was true, maybe it was unhealthy but we sometimes had sex so often during the day we lost count. It was the one thing we were good at it in this relationship.

"Lets go." I tell him and he pulls me up. We head to the Ivy and it was nice to be back to normal I guess in Kain's passenger seat. "When did you get this?" I ask him. Kain had a lot of cars it was hard to keep up almost.

"Couple days ago." He says. "It was in the making for 12 months, customized." He says and I see Kain Kattan written in the fabric of thr seat. He talks me through the other customized features excited. "I like it." I tell him as he held my hand. He pulled it to his lips pressing a kiss on it as he focused on the road.

We get to the restaurant and Kain holds my hand. It was nice being gone for those weeks and I remember how nice it was when I see people's eyes on me and watching us. People taking pictures thinking I am not seeing the angle of the phone. I didnt care so much before I think because I knew it was Kain they wanted not me but now I felt like everyone was just judging me for even being here with him after everything they know about the mess of our relationship.

Seemed like we were early. It was just Kai and Julian at the table. I wonder what Julian and Rosie were like not together. I couldnt picture her with my brother that was the oddest combination of all time.

"Hey. Look who woke up from the dead." Julian says getting up as he hugged me. Kai does the same as he smiles looking happy to see me. "Hey guys. Missed you." I say as I sit down.

"Look how happy he is now?" Kai says to Julian pointing at Kain who just chuckles rolling his eyes as he put his arm around me.

"How are you?" Julian asks me. "Im good..." I say. "Im no longer pregnant. Just to get that out the way."

They both nod at me and give me a smile. "So where is the alcohol?" Kai says as he waves down a waiter making me laugh.

"Sorry to hear about you and Rosie." I say to Julian. He just nods. Roman appears walking in with Samantha. I know Roman wasnt happy with how shitty of a friend I have been... I ignored everyones messages. When he sees me, he raises his eyebrows and looks at Kain. "Hey." I say getting up. "Hey." He says as he hugs me. "Good to see youre still alive."

"Hey." Samantha says hugging me too. I guess we were on hug basis now. I didnt really know her.

"Hey Kain." Samantha says. Kain nods at the two. One thing about this group yesterday theyre ready murder each other tomorrow theyre ready to murder for each other.