The Talk~ [12]

Zero kept trying to talk to me the rest of the day, but I refused to talk to him. To everyone. But ESPECIALLY him.. then... one day.. he forces me to talk to him.. cornering me in d tent...

Your POV

"get out of my way, Zero." My voice is dark and a bit husky as I speak, but he doesn't move.
"No. We're gonna talk." he replies, sass in his tone. "No the fuck we aren't. You literally cheated on me with Charlotte." I remind him. "You cheated on me with ZigZ-" I cut him off. "For your information, no, i didn't. Nolan just fucking lied to you because he hates the fact I was with you and doesn't wanna see me happy. I'm not the type to cheat, and never have been and never will. And the fact you don't know that says everything. I love you. You know I do. But i'm not gonna talk to a person who believes my psycho ex boyfriend over me!" I snap at him and move him out of the way, walking out of d-tent, before I stop and look down. ".. Good Riddance.. I can't believe I came back here for you." I scoff at my stupidity and try to walk out.. but.. Zero yanks me back and tosses me onto one of the cots.
"Boy, the fuc-" "Shut up." he cuts off. "Look, I'm sorry.. I should've known better than to trust him... and whether it was true or not, it did not give me the right to do it back... that's on me... I do love you too, i can assure you that..! I need to know.. is there ANY way I can make it up to you..?" He speaks with an apologetic tone.
.
.
.
.
.
"... You can leave me the fuck alone." My tone is cold and nearly apathetic.. shivers go down his spine.
"No.. I can't do that... you're too precious to me to lose..." nah, not him denying rejection.

him when you rejected him: (ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ

"Well, too late, you did, dumbass." I roll my eyes.
"No. No, I refuse. I will work night and day to get you back... I need you in my life.." He tries to convince me.
".. I think you need Charlotte more. Cause i used to think the same thing about you... you're not getting me back..." My tone ended up being a bit more airy than I wanted it to... but I mean- he shoved me- so like- ໒( ᓀ ‸ ᓂ )७. The bitch winded me a bit.

And over the next few weeks... he lived up to his word.. he did everything he could to get me back... even got charlotte sent to a juvie instead  somehow-... bro must really want me back damn AHAH
But... after 3 weeks... he cornered me in D-tent once more.... damn i'm getting flash backs.

But.... sigh ... what does he want now..?

———————

AHHHH THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!
I wrote this during a tornado, so i hope it's good pookies!
But uh yea! here's the next chapter! Took me about an hour to write lmao
kinda rushed but also thought was put into it
i hope you enjoyed!
and have a great rest of your day or night! sleep well! drink water! eat all 3 meals with snacks in between!
you're all beautiful and handsome in your own special way!
don't care what others say abt it! your weight is absolutely perfect and don't change it for anyone! as long as your happy with yourself, you'll be okay:) i promise!

♡。^‿^。