Boyfriend??

Sorry y'all, this one has a big time skip! And there's gonna be more small times skips, and It's 11 so not as late as I usually write 😀, but I went to bed at 6 am so there's that! Anyways enough of me yapping, onto the story! Also this chapter is also gonna be short just a heads up
__________________________________
TW: toxic relationship,
sort of @bus3!v3 relationship

YN's POV:

It's been around a month since I've been at camp green lake.. everyone is really nice, the digging ain't so bad, and just.. it feels more like a home than my actual home does.. weird..
____________
Anyways we started digging and by lunch time I was halfway done as usual!
During lunch time X-ray asked "so, YN you got a boyfriend? Honestly we still don't know much about you" X-ray randomly brought that up, but I decided to answer truthfully "I guess I am a mystery heh😅. And uh yea, I (sadly) do have a boyfriend.." you mumble that last part under your breath, but everyone manages to hear it anyway..

Zeros POV:

"I guess I am a mystery heh😅. And uh yea, I do have a boyfriend.." I heard YN mumble the last part under her breath.. my small smile slowly faded.. 'oh.. she has a boyfriend.. I knew I wouldn't have a chance.. wait.. what am I thinking?! I don't like her! Right..?'
"Zero? ZeRoOoOoOoO? EARTH TO ZERO" I suddenly snapped out it, and realized YN was calling me, no idea how many times..
"Oh yea sorry? What were you sayin YN?" I said TRYING to play it cool.. I don't think YN noticed anything, but the the guys DEFINITELY did..

Your POV:

Finally Zero snapped out of it! "You ok?" I asked him as politely as I could. "Oh uh yea I'm fine! Don't worry about me!" I didn't suspect anything of it, since he did space out often. So we just went on with our day!
_____________________________
Fast forward to the next day.. everyone had an unexpected surprise waiting for them..
_____________________________

We all woke up, 4 am as usual! But when it hit around 8 AM, we saw the bus pulling in "new kid, wonder who it is" I replied very curious..

It's now around 8:30 and I see someone very familiar walking towards us.. with a shovel? Not Pendanski, or Mr. Sir? But then once the showdown slowly revealed who the hidden person was.. it hit me.. MY BOYFRIEND, NOLAN?! 'What is he doing here?!?!' I thought to myself silently. I got out of my hole and just stared at him with my jaw DROPPED to the floor.

 I got out of my hole and just stared at him with my jaw DROPPED to the floor

(That's him! You can also imagine your own Nolan!)

Once he saw me, he threw his shovel at the spot he was told to dig and SPRINTED towards me at full speed! He Bear hugged me, causing me to fall backwards a little but I caught myself. "Hey baby!!" Nolan said, he let go of me then his face got serious. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE BABE?!" Nolan completely snapped at me.. I flinched a little and the rest of the tent seemed to notice. ".. sorry...." I mumbled under my breath, he grabbed my wrist and yelled "NO DONT APOLOGIZE. THIS IS WHERE YOU WENT?! WHO WAS GONNA MAKE MY SANDWICHES LADY." He was about to throw me to the ground, right before Zero yanked me out of his grasp "DUDE WTH?! YOU TREAT YN WITH RESPECT OR I SWEAR IM GONNA KILL YOU!" Zero yelled at Nolan, I just stared at zero in shock, then I looked back at Nolan who was staring at me, a shiver went down my spine.. "Zero it's fine.." I said quietly, I pushed myself out of zeros arms. "No YN its NOT fine?! You can't just let him order you around?! That isn't what a relationship is! You should love each other, not be scared?!" Zero softened his voice when he talked to me, I looked at Nolan who was glaring at me.. I got scared so I.. "ZERO I SAID ITS FINE, JUST BUTT OUT OF IT!" I snapped.. I widened my eyes and immediately covered my mouth.. "I.. I'm.. sorry.. z-zero.." the entire d-tent was staring at me with wide eyes.. and zero.. he just said "fine. I love that this is what I get for helping" and just went back to his hole..
____________________________

It's now the end of the day, of course Nolan's cot has to be next to mine.. lucky me... everyone said their good nights expect zero.. "goodnight Zer-" I tried to say, but Nolan glared DAGGERS into my heart, so I just didn't say anything.. and went to bed...
_________________________________

A/N: sooo another chapter done! I hope y'all liked it! Sorry if it was triggering, I just needed some drama, I hope the next chapter will be posted tomorrow night! Anyways, eat well, drink water, stay clean, stay healthy, get enough sleep! Just take care of yourself! But again I hope you liked this chapter, I start school Tuesday so I won't post as much then, but I'll post as much as I can! But anyways have a good rest of your
day/night/afternoon/noon/evening!! Goodbye for now my lovely's! (881 words)