First hole is always the hardest! Right?

This chapter is gonna be a little cringy btw 😀 it's probably gonna seem like a "typical YN story" in this chapter sorry! 😭
________________________________

Your pov:

It's the next morning at 4 am, the alarm starts BLARING in your ear, you fall out of your bed from the sudden burst of noise in your ear, you groan and get off the floor.
All of 'tHe bOiS🥶' (sorry I had to) wake up and get ready. You turn away and put up a sheet for privacy then you got ready.
______________________
( After all that)
______________________
Dr. Pendanski lead your tent to your spots you'd be digging
You start digging your hole and after like 1 hour your half way done. The water truck came and Mr. Sir called "COME ON GIRL SCOUTS, LINE UP AND GET YOUR WATER" you went in like at the back put x-ray yanked you in front of zero and said "your here ok YN" "uhh ok?" You said very confused. "Hey got any blisters?" Caveman asked, you look at your hands. "No uh I don't actually. Why?" You replied even more confused. Everyone look at you shocked as X-ray grabbed your hands "holy shit.. HOW DO YOU NOT HAVE BLISTERS?!" X-ray yelled in sHoCk. 
___________________________
(After you all got your water)
___________________________
You all went back to your holes. "Yo YN, how's your hole coming along?" Armpit asked you. "Oh it's going fine! Halfway done actually!" Armpit looked at you shocked and went to your hole, "hole-y shit"(pun intended) "yo what's going on pit?" X-ray called and everyone went to your hole. "Woah wtf?! You halfway done?! Your holes as deep as zeros!" Squid yelled "so? What's the big deal?" You asked "nah we ain't even halfway done" caveman added. "Nah y'all are just slow diggers" you replied back to caveman, "man shut up!" Magnet said and pushed your shoulder.
———————————————
(One hour later)
———————————————
You finally finished your hole and walked over to zeros, "you almost done man?" You asked zero, he looked at you and said "yea almost done." He replied back "good cause I'm fin-" you couldn't even finish your sentence before squid yelled "YOUR ALREADY FINISHED?! BEFORE ZERO!?" He yelled so loud you felt like you were gonna be deaf. "Damn I guess we got a new zero in the tent, the new fastest digger man" magnet added. "Well anyways- do you want me to wait for you zero?" You asked ignoring them "you don't have to, but you can if you want" he replied answering your question "well I think I might just do that!" You sat down next to his hole and gave him a sweet smile, he blushed and looked away, but he looked back after a second and smiled back at you and continued to dig his hole.

Once he fInAlLy finished his whole you said "well it's about damn time, now let's go!" You helped him out of his whole and you both started walking back to camp.

Zeros POV:

YN and I started walking back to camp, I don't know why.. but she makes me feel.. happy when I'm around her? Huh.. well I'm not gonna think much of it

A few minutes went by and then she finally broke the silence. "So.. Zero, uhh I honestly don't know where I was going with that but- I just wanted to break the silence- sorry.." she said in sort of an awkward voice. "Nah it's fine no need to apologize, the silence had to be broken eventually. Anyways how long is your sentence supposed to be?" I asked the (beautiful) girl right next to me. "Well I'm supposed to be here 2 years. Yea yea I might've vandalized a few buildings, robbed an old lady, and maybe strangled someone. But geez making me dig holes for 2 years straight?! Honestly, it ain't that bad though" YN replied to me. "Why'd you strangle them? Like what'd they do?" I asked curiously. "Oh well he was being sexist saying things like 'oh girls can't fight' 'girls are weak' some shit like that, so I showed him how 'weak' this girl can be!" She said in a Psychotic tone. "Damn. That's cool-" I replied shocked. I'm actually comfortable around her.. huh I calmly thought to myself, I didn't realize I was spacing out until I heard her say "uhh earth to zero?!" As she shook my violently "huh?! Oh yes sorry sunshine- YN- I MEANT YN-" I replied VERY embarrassed and covered my mouth. She blushed a little bit then looked away. She looked back at me "sunshine?? Did you just call me sunshine?" She looked at me with a slight smirk on her face "I- uh- what?! N-NooOOo" I replied stuttering..what?! "Calm down man you can call me sunshine if you want" YN replied and chuckled a little bit.

(Bla bla bla it's night time now, and your all in the tent) (sorry it's 2 am)

Again Mr.Sir walks in and yells "LIGHTS OUT GIRL SCOUTS" and walks out of the tent.

Everyone says their goodnights to each other, but I only said "Goodnight Sunshine" and then looked at YN. "Goodnight Zero!" YN replied back to me. Everyone looked at me then YN with 'OOooooS' and 'Aaaahs' here and there, but I simply ignored them, and then went to bed..
_______________________________
A/N: ok y'all! I tried to make this chapter a bit longer than the other 2! I hope y'all liked this one! Again I'll try to post as much as I can! But I hope y'all have a lovely day/night/evening/noon/afternoon, and make sure to get plenty of sleep, drink water, eat, and stay healthy and clean!

Random quote: "Remember, glow-sticks need to break before they can glow"
Well, goodnight y'all and take care of yourself!
(976 words!)