𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Now playing

Now playing..
White Ferrari, by Frank Ocean
...
TORONTO, CANADA

" ..SO JONATHAN GOT HER PREGNANT?" Exodus inquired, his voice filled with confusion and utter disbelief. I sighed, adjusting my position as I rolled onto my stomach with my head propped against my pillow while I stare at the computer screen, " Yes, and she's four weeks pregnant at that."

He whistled lowly, running his hand over his head as he crossed his arms over his chest. He had just woken up like I did, both of us wearing our bonnets and not caring whatsoever. " Damn...That's crazy,"

" Yeah, it is. But what I'm most concerned about is the aftermath of what could happen." I admitted, frowning at the thought of seeing my best friend crying over someone like him. " and I can only do so much but be supportive and there for her regardless of what happens,"

" Mmm, I'm assuming she ain't tell 'em yet," Exodus hums, scratching at the side of his freshly shaven beard.

" No, not yet at least, " I huff, pushing my frames up the bridge of my nose, "But do you blame her? I mean she's probably been trying her absolute best to be strong and not let any of this get the best of her, and not to mention the heavy responsibility of telling Jonathan knowing he could either leave her or deny his child."

" And that's my biggest fear too. I don't want to fit into the stigma of being someone's baby mama and having to take them to court every three months just for that person to see my child. That's not what I envision for myself, I mean yes I want to raise a family but I don't want to raise a broken one." I explain, shaking my head disapprovingly.

Exodus nods his head in understanding, " I feel you,"

I rest my head against my chin, an exasperated sigh leaving my lips. " I don't know, that's just how I feel about the situation."

He shrugs, " Well, that's sum youn ever gotta worry about. I mean yeah shit happens, but there's no way in hell I'll ever abandon you or my child. Plus, God is our foundation. And with him as our foundation, nothing is impossible."

I pout, my heart melting at his words. " Really?"

Exodus smiles, the sun cascading a beautiful shadow on his caramel skin. " Of course baby,"

I narrow my eyes playfully at him, " You're not just saying that are you?"

He laughs, " No I'm not just sayin that,"

I rolled my eyes, repositioning myself on my bed as I pulled up my tank top, " Good because I would have cussed you out."

" And I would've fucked the attitude right out of you."

I choked on my spit, my eyes widening like saucers. " Oh-"

He smirked, a mischievous glint in his eyes." Yeah, oh."