𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Now playing

Now playing..
It Won't Stop, by Sevyn Streeter
...
MONTREAL.CANADA

" WOW, ITS  BEAUTIFUL," I say in admiration, completely awed at the gorgeous landscape in front of us, birds chirping happily around us as they flew together as one.

Exodus nodded in agreement, leaning back on our picnic blanket while popping a grape into his mouth. " It definitely is,"

bright green grass painted the ground beneath our feet, with large oak trees trees — both young and old— swaying in harmony as a kiss of wind blew past our bodies. Just in the distance, you could see the morning sun poking through the trees, pouring its radiance through such beauty; highlighting the gorgeous flowers adorned in hues of blues, pinks, and purple's.

Nneka and Mateo were somewhere in the different area of the park, as we all agreed that we needed some privacy and a chance to talk to one another without the other eavesdropping on the conversation ( Aka Mateo).

Nneka and Mateo had lots, and I mean a lot of built up tension between each other, and it was either sexual tension or all of the above. I see the way they steal glances at each other, and the way that Mateo looks at Nneka as if she's the most beautiful girl he's ever seen.

Nneka, on the other hand, is much more hard to read. You wouldn't really know she was flirting with you unless she was calling you names, or just flat out flirting. but if she's just flat out flirting with you, then she's most likely bored and has nothing better to do. Her words, not mine.

As far as Jonathan and Medjine, both of them seem to be doing fine. The last text Medjine sent me was that they got to the vineyard safely and they were going around for a tour. So everyone was basically on their own little secluded dates, which I think everybody needed.

I cross my legs over the other, sinking in the last piece of freedom that I could. Though I would be excited to get back to painting and starting new projects, It was still bittersweet to me.

A comfortable silence looms over us, one that I've grown to love. We didn't have to say much to each other, but just enjoying each other's presence was enough for me. With the glorious sun shining upon us, and the blue skies clear as day, it was the perfect day.

" Baby,"

I glanced over at Exodus, " Hm?"

He blows out a breath, looking nervous as ever as he abruptly sat up from his position. " Uh, Listen I-" Exodus paused, wiping his hands on his jeans, inhaling sharply as he lets out a nervous chuckle, " Damn I'm really not good at this,"