𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Now Playing

Now Playing..
Invite me, by Brent Faiyaz
...
MONTREAL, CANADA

Warning: mature content

AS WE PULL INTO the house's driveway, the vehicle rolls to a complete stop. I let out a shaky breath as Exodus turned off the ignition, placing the keys on his lap as he licked his lips.

I avoid his gaze, glaring holes at the Ugg slippers I wore. bundles of nerves, with anticipation thick in the air, my lungs felt exasperated by what was to come. I shouldn't be nervous, because I did this to myself.

But the pleasure that would be knocking at my door, the feeling of our souls connected as one in such an intimate way... I couldn't stop thinking about it. Fuck me.

" Selah,"

" Yes?" I whispered, slowly lifting my gaze to meet his. With the afternoon sun casting a shadow on his face, he looked even more attractive than before. Smooth caramel skin, beautiful lips etched by God, eyes filled with dangerous desires. I could feel the wetness pooling from the inside, my thighs slowly inching closer together to stop the throbbing sensation.

Exodus man spreads his legs, lazily gazing over his shoulder at me. He licks his lips, his eyes trailing down my body. " I want you.. to go upstairs, freshen ya yourself up, and go to my room."

" Okay-"

" You have ten minutes. If I get in the house and you not on that bed, I'm fuckin you where you stand. Do you understand?" He warns, his eyes darken with each word that flows from his lips.

a soft gasp threatens to leave my lips, but I hold it in. Instead, I nod slowly. my mind ran wild as thoughts of him ripping off my clothes and pounding into me relentlessly flooded the gates of my deepest desires. Not a second later, he snatches my neck in his grip, pulling my face closer to his as his breath fans over my lips. " Do. You. Understand?" Exodus gritted, his jaw tightly clenched.

I lick my lips, my eyes glossed with lust as I stare at his luscious lips. " Yes,"

He swipes his thumb over my bottom lip, his teeth gnawing at his own. " Good girl,"

I whimpered, my back arching against his touch as my eyes fluttered close. Exodus chuckles darkly, slowly pulling away. He unlocks the doors and gestures towards the house. " Go,"

I unbuckle my seatbelt and get out of the car. I speed walk towards the front door. I unlocked the front door by entering the passcode, then closed it softly behind me. I exhale shakily, pressing my palms against my cheeks. They were filled with warmth, with remnants of tingling sensations left from Exodus.

" Breathe, Selah. breathe," I whisper to myself, sprinting upstairs without further thought. I go to my room first, taking the quickest shower known to man. I freshened myself up, trying to make sure that I didn't smell like outside. The cold water did nothing to ease my nerves, instead, it only increased the feeling.