𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Now Playing

Now Playing...
WHOO, Nick Hakim
...

TORONTO->MONTREAL, CANADA

" MED, ARE YOU SURE WE'RE going the right way? We've been driving in circles for the past fifteen minutes," I inquired, glancing over my shoulder at Medjine.

She sighs, putting on her turning signal as she follows the GPS to the same street we were on before. " I don't know, honestly,"

" Mm," Nneka hums, looking out the window of the backseat, her hair tied up in a low ponytail, " Bougie ass neighborhood,"

I nod in agreement, following her gaze to the acres of three-story mansions; all in various shapes and sizes. Just as we passed by a particular house, I could see at least two Porsche cars and a Lambo sitting aimlessly on its driveway, the sun accentuating the painted vehicles. " Yeah, it's nice,"

Five hours passed by like twenty minutes, but it didn't feel like that this morning. Medjine woke us up around five in the morning, and Nneka was not too happy about it. But instead of Medjine acknowledging Nneka throwing a tantrum, she made her a cup of coffee and passed her the leftover chocolate chip cookies we made last night. Nneka didn't complain after that and slept for two hours in the car while medjine and I attempted to keep each other up with music and talking about anything.

For the most part, the drive was all-around peaceful. Nneka was asleep and snoring loudly, Medjinee and I stopped by Dunkin' Donuts and got some munchkins, and of course, we had some good music to keep us up as well. When we arrived in Montreal, it was probably around ten in the morning because of how fast Medjine was speeding down the road.

" I'm pretty sure that this is the neighborhood he was talking about, right? he said it would be a private neighborhood with gates at the entrance," I stated, taking a sip of my water.

" But I feel like the Airbnb is right in front of our faces, and we're just looking too hard for it." Medjine huffs in aggravation, pointing at the navigation displayed on carplay. It kept bringing us to the same culdesac over and over again, and it was getting repetitive.

I shrugged, placing my hands in my lap. " We could always just ask someone for help,"

" and to use the bathroom," Nneka added, shifting in her place. " I have to pee."

I sigh, running a hand over my face, " Nene we've had to stop nine times for you to use the bathroom on the way here,"

" I can't help it! I've had like six bottles of water," She laughed, and I shook my head at her nonsense. two hours into the road trip -- and after Nneka woke up -- she had to pee every five minutes they made a stop.