It was as Cale’s face slowly turned into a frown.
– I thought you were the heir to the Dragon Slayer household, but your bloodline is not the Dragon Catcher bloodline.
Cale could see someone else shooting up to the sky behind Eruhaben.

Eruhaben calmly continued to speak.
The White Star was the true descendant of the Dragon Slayer bloodline.
‘The White Star is from a Dragon Catcher household?’

Although this was information that everyone knew about by now, it still made the TBOAH!Dragons squirm with discomfort in their seats. However, the Goddess continued to play the record, laying all the facts down so that all those humans who thought merely of the dragons as useful strong weapons to use against their kingdom's enemies would remember their place and their manners.

Usually Grigori was the type to let things go to a certain extent, however this time she was very angry and upset that such an audacious human existed.

Cale could see a person descending from the palace’s roof at the distance. It was a man with red hair who was wearing half a mask. The man turned his head. The two of them made eye contact.

Kim Rok Soo subconsciously flinched in his seat. Noticing his reaction, TCF!Alberu turned his head to look at him. He found Rok Soo's forehead peppered with a cold sweat. He frowned and then reached out and grasped Kim Rok Soo's shoulder the same way he did to Cale when he noticed Cale getting lost in his records and turning pale.
"You okay there?"
"Urgh... y-yeah! Sorry man! I'm fine."

Unconvinced, TCF!Alberu frowned and then looked down at TCF!Ohn when she placed her paw on TCF!Alberu's knee and urged him to give Rok Soo the saucer with the slice of apple pie that appeared in front of them. The apple pie came from Raon, the request for them to pass it on to Rok Soo came from Cale.

Cale did this simple gesture because he knew that the last time Rok Soo had made direct eye contact with the White Star was when he was at risk of dying and had struck the deal with the God of Death. Cale seemed to be the first to pick up that Rok Soo still had some unaddressed trauma from that experience.

Cale started to think to himself even though the man’s face wasn’t clearly visible as they were far apart from each other. An unfamiliar voice started to speak in his mind. The voice sounded extremely tired.
Who are you?
The White Star was asking Cale a question.

"Wait... what?! Did he really do that!?" TCF!Eruhaben gasped, his eyes flashing with sharp alert attentiveness and outraged offense. He was clearly extremely offended that the White Radish had spoke to Cale and none of them had known about it.

"How did he do that?!" TCF!Choi Han demanded, his fist clenched around the hilt of his sword. He looked ready to draw it at any moment. Cale nervously licked his lips and pretended to be searching the table before him for something to snack on.

<Chapter 334 – Who are you?! (4)>
Cale was certain that he made eye contact with the White Star. He could not help but feel an odd sense of kinship at that moment.

"Tsk!" Rok Soo clicked his tongue and let out an angry huff of frustration. He then turned to the kittens. "Listen here, Kids, your dad has no concept of 'Stranger-Danger', so in the future..."
"Heehee, don't worry Uncle Rok Soo nyaa~! We already know that!" TCF!Ohn snickered and TCF!Hong let out a series of meowing chirps and playfully mocking laughter. Cale pouted and slouched in his seat.

‘He’s from the real Dragon Slayer family?’
Cale recalled what the ancient Dragon Eruhaben had said during their first meeting.
‘The Dragon Slayers existed long ago. They were a crazy bunch. They wouldn’t cower to Dragon Fear and even had a power that was on par with it. Their powers were said to be passed on to the heir every generation.’
‘However, the last heir is said to have disappeared, ending the succession of power at that point.’