Ch.37 (Epilogue)

*third person's POV*
(5 years later)

The now 31 year old man was chasing his 5 year old daughter.
"Navuuu! Stop Baby! You have to wear this"
"NO! DON'T WANT TO PAPA!" She screamed and continued running.

Shubman chased her daughter all over the house who was running away from him. He held a purple-pink frock, which was just so small and cute.

"Darling, please wear it

"Darling, please wear it.. won't you do it for your mumma?"
"Baba?"
"Yes, Baby. You've seen those pictures from Papa's birthday?"
"Baba was looking pretty!" She giggled.
"Do you want to look like your Baba?"
"YES!"
"Then come here, Angel"

She then happily ran into her Papa's arms who picked her up and swung her in the air. "My Daughter.. I love you Baby"
"I love you Papa" she said and kissed his cheek, grinning.
"Just like your Baba, c'mon he and the others must be waiting, Sugar Pie"

He then made her wear the dress and then placed the crown on her head. "My beautiful Navi"
"Can we see Baba now?"
"Of course, Baby, let's go"

They left for Surya's home. Ishan and the others had planned to stay there for the weekend and moreover, Ishan's birthday.

Ishan, who was still asleep was unaware of his husband and his daughter's absence, but a loud cry from Aku woke him up, he looked around and found his bed empty.
"Hubby? Navi? Bhaiya? BHAIYA?!"
"What happened Ishan?! Is everything okay?"
"Bhaiya, where's Navi? And Shubi?"
"Baby, they went somewhere out, they're reaching in just 2 minutes"
"Oh.. okay Bhaiya"
"Get freshened up, Ishan.. he'll be back soon"

Ishan did and wore

It was his birthday! And he, as always, wanted to wear something pretty to amaze his Shubi

"Bhaiya, I'm ready!"

Surya came inside his room, and complimented his dress. Ishan thanked him and happily waited for Shubman to arrive.
A few minutes later, Ishan was lying in his bed on his stomach, while going through his phone waiting for Shubman.

Shubman had just reached Surya's home with their daughter and everyone told him to surprise Ishan.

Without knocking he went inside the room and bit on Ishan's ass through the cloth.
"Fu- Wh- Shubman?"
"Happy birthday, Baby"
"T-thank you..  what was that?"