Ch. 26

*Shubman's POV*

We went home after that night and Ishan started whining for the beach house.
Of course I said yes and now here we were.

I was initially supposed to go to his college and do some stuff that I couldn't, but I couldn't say no to my Baby too.

The next day in the morning, I left him sleeping and went to his college. It was just a short trip. College, then back to the beach house.

Half way though I got a call from Ishan. "Hi Boo, where are you? I didn't find you anywhere"
"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you, Baby, but it was an emergency at the Cafe"

"I'm sorry you have to travel all the way back because of my stupid request-"
"Don't say such words. You know your happiness is all that matters to me, right. Freshen up and change into new clothes and if you go out, don't step into the water without me, Okay Baby?"
"Okay Shubi, Buh-bye"
"Bye Love "

I said and continued driving, finally reaching the college after some more time.
I barged into the principal's office straight away.

"Wh- Oh! Mr.Gill! To what do I owe your presence. Please have a seat"

I, at first, was really angry at the principal, but his attitude reminded me that he's not the one I'm here for.
I calmed myself down, taking a seat opposite him.

"I'm sorry I came uninformed, Mr. Mehta"
"It's no problem, Sir. I'm sure it might be for an important cause. Is there any way we can help you?"
"I- I'm actually not here for any business related discussions, Mr. Mehta... I instead have a complaint against one of your staff members"

His face shifted into a worried one. He wasn't too old, but maybe older than at least 40.
"I'm so sorry you've had to face something like that. Can you please enlighten me more about this issue?"
"It's actually... I-... My boyfriend, Ishan. He studies here, in your college. And yesterday, his Art history lecturer, I don't know the name, but he said some awfully painful and hurtful things to him which I don't believe were meant to be said... He was crying because of him.. just because he's my boyfriend... I want you to check the cameras"

He agreed. He could easily feel the hurt written all over my face. Images of Ishan from yesterday filled my mind as we walked through the corridors, finally reaching a restricted room where all the CCTV footage was displayed and saved. The best thing was those cameras recorded audios too.

He asked the tech person to play the footage of the time where Ishan entered the class. He was looking so happy. He had a beautiful flower crown on his head. He made it for me. My heart melted at the sight. My angel.

But then, that son of a bitch called Ishan in front of everyone. He forcefully took off the flower crown from Ishan's head, and I could see Ishan cringing. He'd hurt him too.
He threw the crown on the floor and stepped on it.
I could sense how he was feeling. My little baby.
I wanted to slap and beat that man. I'll kill him. I'll end him.

"You. You're the one who's dating Shubman Gill, aren't you? Well you should know that he wants nothing to do with you.. you're only after his money, aren't you, you Gold digger"
He spat near his foot. Fucking spat.
"You don't deserve him. He deserves so much better and an accomplished person like me. Not a freak and useless kid like you..."
He then smirked. "No one wants someone so impure like you. Imagine what will he do when he finds out that you have a...."

He said something he really really shouldn't have had that sent Ishan into loud cries and sobs. My little Baby.

Done. I'm done. I'm not going to spare his life today.