Ch.31(Pre-Marriage functions)

*Shubman's POV*

"Bhaiyyaaa when will you let me see my Ishuuu!"
"Thodi der aur, Shubu, bas, then you'll have your engagement rituals"
"*Huffs* Too long, bhaiya. I miss him so much"
"Are bas 2-4 din ki baat hai fir to Ram chahe leela chahe leela chahe ram, tum dono le love mein duniya ka kya kaam"
"Sky and his Bollywood"

I looked at myself in the mirror once again. In the huge banquet where our engagement was held, we had booked rooms for everyone to stay.
The wedding would be in the same Hotel and everyone had already settled and arrived, waiting for me and my beautiful bride.

"Chalo, everything's ready" Vi bhai came inside our room.
I was in a blue tux, and I had no clue what Ishan would be wearing. I wish he would wear something like what the ladies do, because he just looks so hot and irresistible in it, though he could rock any style.

I looked at bhaiya, all my nerves making entry. "It's okay, Shubi. Breathe in, and out. There's no one who's here to judge you. We're here with you. Your family. And you don't have to worry about a thing. Ishan's safe with your Bhabhis.. just breathe. It's your day. Your engagement day."

I nodded at him and hugged him tightly.
"Thank you, Bhaiya... All my bhaiyas. Thank you so much."

He only caressed my cheek and asked me to enter the hall.
Just as I was about to step in, loud dhol and music started playing. All the people I knew, everyone's gaze turned around to look at the door.
Obviously, I couldn't find Ishan anywhere. He was supposed to enter after me. Man I really was getting impatient.

Bhaiya started to move my hand lightly, in order to make me dance as bhabhis and the kids joined too.
Even Cotton was there!
"Awww! You guys got him a special dress too!"
"Like Papa, like Cotton"

 Even Cotton was there! "Awww! You guys got him a special dress too!" "Like Papa, like Cotton"

(Shubi's OOTD)

After a few more minutes of waiting, I asked bhabhi,
"Where's Ishu? Is he ready yet? He's alright, right? You didn't tease and embarrass him too much, did you?"
"He's okay. He's getting the Princess treatment you give him, Shubman. He's fine. Better than that. He's waiting to meet you too. "
"... I miss him Bhabhi, it's been almost a day"
"I know, Baby. Just a little while more"

"Kuldeep, can't you just video call Siraj and ask him to show me my Ishan?"
"Are Shubi, tu kyu mujhe marwane wale kaam karna chahta hai. Vi bhai ko pata chala to vo mera bhi phone rakhlenge. Main bhi to Si ke saath nahi hun"

"Ugh, we both miss our boyfriends"

....

*Ishan's POV*

I was dressed in a black tux, and I was told that Shubman would be wearing something similar.