Ch. 29

*Shubman's Diary POV*

Dear Diary,
Since that day, Ishan and I have been stronger than ever. He gave his exams and earned an awesome score.
We checked his results together and he hugged me so tightly.

"I couldn't get the best score, I'm sorry, Shubi"
"What are you saying? This is so awesome! You've done a better than perfect job, Ishu. I'm proud of you, and I'm really happy"
"Really, Shubi?"
"Of course, Baby"

We went to celebrate him along with our family. Everyone congratulated him and Siraj.

Ishan was really happy. I can't stop thinking about the happiness on his face that night. He was really happy.
And he said that it was because of me. Just me. And our family.

....

Dear Diary,
Today, we've decided to... *Drumroll* ADOPT A DOG!

At first, we debated wether to get a dog or a cat, but then we finally agreed upon a dog because Ishan's sass was enough to entertain me.

We went to a pet shop and the person showed us every dog they had.

In the last, we heard a bark and a whimper. It was obviously one of the dogs and Ishan ran straight in that direction.

I follwed him, finding him openeing a cage for a samoyed.
"Shubi... Look it's hurt"

Ishan showed me the paw, and then picked out the small sharp object that had been paining the poor animal.
"I'm sorry you're hurt, cutie... Here... Shubi taught me this. I promise you'll be better soon" he said, tying his handkerchief around where it was bleeding a little.

The samoyed licked Ishan's hand and he smiled like a little baby.
"Baby... Is he the one you want?"
"YES! THIS IS PERFECT! I want him"
"I believe he wants you too, Darling"
"I've already thought of a name... We'll call him Cotton.. because of it's white, soft coat"
"Aw, Baby, that's a perfect name"

I kissed Ishan and he kissed Cotton and then kissed my cheek.
"C'mon, let's give Cotton a new home"

...

Dear Diary,

Half of this year already gone by and Ishan has gotten back into the college stress. A lot of studies, while I've been doing great with the cafe. We've actually expanded it and the sales are just showing awesome figures, of course none better than Ishan's.

Anyways, I've actually thought to kind of get some renovation done, with our home. This time, I'll get it built about 2-3 storeys and obviously a large terrace and a personal garden.
I can't wait to see Ishan and I's kids running all around, happily cheering and playing, while Ishan sits in my lap, while I caress his pregnant belly, preparing to give birth to another one.

I haven't exactly thought of where we would stay because the house would have to be rebuilt completely but I'm sure if I talk to Ishan, we'll figure something out.

.....

Hey Diary!

I told you Ishan always has the best solutions. So we'll stay in his old house, the one we visited the other day. That's what we're preparing for.
I sent him to Surya bhai's house, along with Cotton, so that his studies won't be disturbed, and am currently selling out all the unnecessary furniture.

When I talked to the builders, they told me that the house will obviously had to be broken down, which meant my painting too. But Ishan promised that we'll make one together. Paint the whole house together.

....

Dear Diary,

We've finally shifted into Ishan's old appartment. Of course, it's much much smaller than my house, but it's still like home. During the days, I got it cleaned and replaced a few pictures he didn't want to be around with the one's of our family.