Ch.17

*Shubman's POV*

I woke up to the sunrays hitting my eyes, causing me to yawn and stretch my arms. I accidentally hit something and heard a small 'ouch'.

"Omg, Ishan! I'm so sorry!"
"No it's okay, it just felt like a small touch, it's alright"
"No, let me kiss it better"

I said, taking his face in my hands, kissing his jaw.
"Does it feel better, baby?"
"Baby? Huh?"
"What? You're my boyfriend now, and besides, you've always been my Ishu baby"
"I remember you calling me that"
"I- When?"
"The night you got ... So drunk."
"Virat bhai told me that you were the one who brought me back home, but I still don't know what happened... I did not say any hurtful things, right?"

"No! No absolutely not! I found you in that bar, well, I found the bartender first. She seemed really nice, and when I showed her your picture, she asked me if I was someone called 'Ishu' "
"I think I remember talking to her"
"Yeah, then she pointed over at you. There you sat looking so broken and hurt... And I could never see you like that, so I called for you"
"Then?"
"Then you looked up at me, with tears, a lot of tears, and you started saying sorry... Something like 'I hurt my Ishu baby, and I'm so sorry'  "
"Because I was"
"I know, Sugar.. I know it... But then I held your hand, and you backed away, saying not to touch you... I did feel a little bad at first, but then you said you didn't want to be a bad boy for your Ishu baby, and that he'd hate it if he got to know..."

He said smiling, tears filling up his eyes.
"I then finally took you back home, and then you asked me to go away, and spoke into the door that you were sorry, and that you won't enter the house for the night, because you didn't want to cause him anymore trouble. Then I sat near you again, and you put your head on my shoulder, and slept outside your own house, because you love me so much. And I can't even return it to you"

"No Ishan, I don't love you for hoping to get something in return. I love you because I want to. And the truth is you give me all that I ever need. You're the best boyfriend, best friend, best person anyone could ever wish for and I'm so lucky that I get to be with you like this, like your boyfriend "

I looked at him and kissed both his eyes.
"I'll need to visit the cafe once, Sweets and then I'll take you out somewhere"
"Okay, Shubi. When will you come back home?"
"Whenever you want me to"
"I don't want you to leave too... But you have to leave... Stand up then! Have a bath, freshen up, dress up and go check on your business. I'm not a bad boyfriend, and I order you to leave! Right now!"

"Yes, your majesty"
"Prince of foodland" Ishan said and giggled, pushing me off the bed.
"Ouch! That hurt"
"I'm sorry, but you have to go... I need to do my Ishan stuff"
"What Isha-"
"LEAVE!"

I finally went into the bathroom, peeing, brushing, bathing and coming out in about 30 minutes.

"Breakfast, My Prince"
"So is this your Ishan stuff?"
"No, it can only be executed once you're away"
"Oh! Sad I'll miss it"
"Well, eat fast, people are expecting you there"

I went to the cafe on my bike, missing the familiar warmth of Ishan behind me.
"Well, well, look who showed up"
"Surya bhai, c'mon! "
"How's Ishan?"
"Wh- He's nice.. and I'm nice too, glad you asked. "

He laughed, man the bollywood touch in him is just so natural.

I met everyone, greeting them and helping them arrange a few things.
"Sir, when are you brining Ishan back? We all loved him, and we'd love to meet him again"
"Aw, of course! I'll ask him tomorrow maybe."
"Thanks"

One of my employees said. It was really nice to see him get along with everyone because this was like my small family. Owner or not, everyone respected me and I respected them too.