Ch. 28

*Third person's POV*

A few more days went by, Ishan's exams were approaching and he had been even busier than usual. He'd deny meeting Aku and Vami, which Shubman felt was really strange and unhealthy, and he'd had started skipping meals too. 

"Baby, I'm going to meet Vi bhai, do you want to come?"
"I don't think so, Shubi"
"...Please come, Ishu, Vami misses you soo much"
"I can't Shubi. I have to ace this. I have to do the best I can"
"You already are doing the best, Baby. It's alright to take breaks. It's been so long since we did anything together"

Ishan eyed him. "No! Noo.. I didn't mean it like that.. like just talk and have some alone time?"
"...Oh.. of course"
"C'mon, Babe. Take a break today. Let's meet everyone today. it's been so long since you've stepped outside the house"

Shubman somehow convinced Ishan to come with him, telling him that he can study a little more tomorrow, but of course, Shubman would never let him take his breaks away. He knows how necessary they are for him. 

"Ishu Chachi!" Vami smiled.  Ishan looked at Shubman. 
"What all have you been telling my little Vami, huh? Chachi?"
"Don't act like you don't like it, Princess" Shubman said, kissing his cheek. 

"Ishu Chacha, why did you not meet me and baby?"
"I'm sorry, meri pari. I was so busy, but your SHubi chachu said that you missed me, so I came for you"
She kissed his cheek. "Yes. I told him that I'll be angry if you don't talk to me"
"Aw baby, I won't ever make you angry"

....

Soon, Sky, Devi, Ro, Rits and Kuldeep and SIraj arrived too. Anushka holding Akaay, while Virat holding Sammy came out of their rooms too. 

"How is everyone! How are you, Ishan, it's been soo long"
"Hi Bhabhi, I'm sorry I couldn't come to meet you sooner" Ishan said, Vami still in his lap. 

Shubman then took Akaay from Anushka's arms and sat beside Ishan.
"Ishu look what he'll do"

Shubman brought his face close to the baby and touched their noses. Little Aku laughed and Shubman did it a few more times.

Everyone looked at their two babies together.
"Chacha , chachi and bhateeja"
"And bhateeji" Ishan said kissing Vami's head.

She didn't understand what the adults were saying, but she knew that Ishan said something cute about her and his chacha is playing with his brother.

"I hope you find the process of making babies interesting because I want us to have so many babies together. So many little yous running around in our house"  Ishan blushed a deep red at Shubman's voice which was a whisper directed to just him.
...

A few hours later, the babies all slept and the adults were talking and chatting.

"Everyone, do you think we should head out somewhere today? Just a casual hangout, nothing too much."
"Yeah, It's been so longe since I've had a break" Vi said.
"Chalo sab, then. Our cheeku said yes"

Everyone headed to a fancy restaurant. It wasn't a lot crowded. The ladies had decided to stay behind and have some chill time together, so it was just the men.

"Baby, order something for yourself"
".. I don't feel like eating, Boo"
"Please, Baby. Try it for me. You've been skipping so many meals. It's not healthy, Darling. "

Ishan felt his whole body debating. He rested his head on Shubman's shoulder and he instantly wrapped his arm around him.
"Hm, okay... Can you select something for me? Please leep it light"
"Of course, Baby. Thank you for trying"

The others were watching and fonding over the couple.
"So cute" Siraj said
"Do jism ek jaan hain ye dono"
"Are bhaiya, bas bhi karo na" Shubman said