Ch.22

*Shubman's POV*

I woke up before Ishan did. His hand was around my back and he was sleeping soundly. I smiled at it. I'd get this everyday.

"Wake up, Baby.. it's morning already"

He shifted a little in his sleep, not yet awake.

"I miss you, Darling... Wake up pleasee"
"Sleep more"
"I'll take you shopping if you get up now.. along with Siraj and Kuldeep"
"Promise?"
"Of course, Baby"

He then rubbed his eyes with his baby fists, making me fall for him even more.
I picked him up and took both of us into the bathroom. We brushed our teeth and went to separate bathrooms to freshen up and have a bath.

..
"Baby, I promised Ro bhai we'd visit him. He even has a little daughter like Vami, her name's Sammy... Would you like to join"
"How can I say no!"

..

I rang Rohit bhai's doorbell, hearing a loud squeal from Sammy and the door then opened.
"Shubi Chachu!"
"Hi Sammy. How's my Princess"

She hugged me tighter looking at Ishan.
"Who's he?"
"He's Ishan, my boyfriend. He's my Princess too"
"LIKE ME?!"
"Yes, Darling, just like you.. why don't you both go and play something?"
"Okay"

"Hi"
"Hi Sammy, I'm Ishan. You can call me Ishu... That's what Vami calls me"
"You know Vami! She's my sister!"
"Of course.. c'mon, let's find something to play"
He disappeared with her, taking her in his hands.

"You're so lucky, Shubu. Itna accha ladka mila hai tujhe"
"I know, bhabhi. I know"

...

"So.. tum dono ne kya socha hai aage?"
"Abhi to he's just in college, Bhaiya... But he told me he'd marry me someday, and I promised him we'd do that once he's over with college"
"That's too long, isn't it?"
"Time doesn't matter when I'm with him.. he's already living with me. He trusts me, and loves me. And most of all he's sure that he'll marry me, and I am too. Nothing else matters, Bhaiya"

"Awwww mera baccha. I'm so happy for you both, Shubman, I'm so proud of you" Bhabhi kissed my forehead.

"Thank you, Bhabhi"
"Let's see what are they both upto now"

...

Bhabhi stood behind the door while I entered inside. There I saw Ishan sitting on the bed with Sammy. Both of them unaware of my presence. They were sitting with back faced to me, making it easier to launch a sneak attack.

I tip-toed over to both of them and made a 'Boo' sound.

"AAH!" Ishan screamed and held Sammy close to him, protecting her in his arms. I then wrapped my arms around them and he understood that it was me, relaxing a little.

"Chacha! You scared Ishu uncle!"
"What's up with every kid calling me uncle" he whined.
"Aww, Darling, it's okay, you're still my little baby"

I broke the hug and Sammy ran back to her mother and Ishan into my arms.
"We'll be outside in a minute, Bhabhi"

"Hi, Baby"
"Hi, Shubi"
"Did you enjoy?"
"I did, except the part where she calls me uncle."

I chuckled.
"Hey! It's not fair. You're the cool chachu and I'm 'Uncle'!? I'm younger than you, c'mon!" He said, folding his arms and looking away.
"Chachi bolegi to accha lagega?"

His face moved suddenly to face me again, blushing a little.
"Hmm?"
"Mrs. Gill-to-be"
"Omg, stop, Shubi"
He said hiding his face in his hands, his ears red.

I pulled his hands down and he was looking down, still shy and blushing. I kissed him on the lips, causing him to smile even more and pull me down by the collar.