Ch.24

*Ishan's POV*

I woke up to a very weird feeling between my legs. I realised I was still in lingerie and what we did last night was running through my mind.

"Boo.. get up please"
"Hmm? What happened, Baby?" He said in his hot morning voice.
"I need help cleaning... I don't think I'm still able to walk"
"Does it still hurt a lot, Baby?"

I nodded my head shyly, burying my face inside his side.
"Aw Baby. I'll help you okay? Give me a minute. I'll prepare a bath for you and get some clothes"

He got up from the bed, still naked. I blushed again and he picked me up.
"Do you mind if we both share one?"
"No" I said, suppressing a smile.

He removed my clothes, and made me sit inside the tub. I hissed as it contacted my ass.
"I'm sorry Baby.. wait... Come here" he motioned for me to sit on his lap.
Surprisingly, it hurt much less.

He then helped me and himself clean, and wrapped a towel around me and himself.

He then picked me up again, laying me on the bed and putting my clothes on me, then getting dressed himself.

"Hungry, Baby?" I nodded. Hungry and exhausted.

I curled up inside the bed as he went into the kitchen to prepare something.
"Here, Baby. I've made French toast and milkshake. And there's a side of lots of honey just for you" he said and kissed me, bringing the tray to the bed.

I cut a slice and put it in my mouth."mmmm Shubi you're an awesome chef!"
"Thank you, Baby"
"You didn't make anything for yourself again, did you?"

He shook his head.
"Stupid. Here, share mine" I said, bringing the fork closer to his mouth.
"Mm it really is delicious"

We continued eating, with me feeding Shubman.

....

"Baby, have you got everything you'll need for college?"
"Shubi.. about that.. It's back at my old home."
"It's no problem, Baby. We'll head back today and get everything so you don't have to face any problems okay?"

...

"Ishu, do you think you're able to walk now?"
"Hmm, yes, a bit better"

He kissed my forehead. "Then c'mon, let's go back to your house"

We drove to my old flat. Small and now dusty. I opened the door.

"I can't believe I only went away for a night walk"

Shubman was looking around everywhere. Of course, it wasn't so large, but it had a very small living area, with 2 more doors. One for my room and one for the bathroom.

I had one family photograph hung up on the wall. It was very dusty now. The frame wasn't so big, just like any normal photoframe that you use on table tops.

Shubman picked it up, dusting it off a little. "You've a beautiful family, Ishan"

I sighed, hugging him from behind.
"Yeah, because you're my family, Shubi. Families don't ignore each other. They don't feel of each other as a burden. They care for each other, not just because they have to. They talk, share and even when distance seperates them, they're together... My blood family is nothing like you. You're my family. You, Virat bhai, Anushka bhabhi, Surya Bhai, Ro bhai, Kuldeep and Siraj, you guys are my family. I love you so much"

"I love you too, Baby" he said, kissing me.
"...All my family does for me is pay for the fees. I know it's a lot, but it's still not. I wanted someone to talk to about my day. Someone who'd wait to see me like I'd wait for them. I get it, studying away from your family might not give you all that, but at least maintain some contact. Talk. Call. Maybe send letters if not anything else. But do something. I don't even know how they are. What are they doing. If they're well, sick, happy, sad. All I know is my father sent me money for the fee. The last time I talked to them was about a year ago. When I shifted here. They weren't even here to say me a good bye. It's not like I want them to be here anymore. I'm just tired. So tired, Shubi"