Aww~~ geez.

"Uh uh" Panda denies, "it wasn't just that, we saw Satoru and Y/n kissing"

-Shake~

"Y/n, and you didn't tell me anything!" Nobara points at me, surprised and offended at the same time.

"It was two days ago! And I was recovering! I didn't have time!" I exclaim.

"Satoru!" I turn to see the albino who's just laughing "You told me the students were training!"

"They were~" he responds with a smirk.

Ugh! He looks so good! I can't stay mad at him... uhuhu~~ I'm weak.

"Yes, Y/n" this is Maki, " after training, Panda, Toge, Megumi, and I went to visit you"

Ayo... this is getting worse.

"But you seemed to be talking, and we didn't want to interrupt" she continues with a shrug "But then Gojo started kissing Y/n, and we decided to leave with Megumi. I thought you had left too! "she says annoyed, giving Panda and Toge a good punch.

I sigh. Damn... well, that's it.

Before I can even say anything, Satoru hugs me from behind, his fingers interlacing over my stomach, he gives me a short kiss on the forehead before resting his cheek on my head.

I must be competing with a tomato right now.

"Well~~ now that everyone knows, they'll understand why I want Y/n to come live with me."

"Eh?" everyone exclaims in unison, except Toge, obviously, Panda just laughs again. Megumi barely shows surprise.

"Well, that's odd..." Maki murmurs " Gojo is finally settling down."

"Mmmm" Nobara seems to grasp the idea quickly, giving me a kind smile "do you want help packing?"

"Yes, let's go!" Satoru lets me go when he hears my response.

It's almost the end of the day, so it's best to pack my few things quickly. I leave with the first-year girl, and I manage to hear Megumi asking Satoru:

"Gojo-sensei, do you remember that Y/n-san doesn't belong to this world?"

"I'm very aware" his voice sounds calm and confident, as always  "I don't see anything wrong with wanting to spend more time with her" he answers "At any moment Y/n can return to her world... so it's worth taking advantage of all the time I can."

Aww~ that's very sweet. I feel my heart racing.

I know he's saying it to avoid the topic of my nightmares and how Sukuna's presence is likely influencing them. But I can't help but be touched.

"Eh? What do you mean Y/n isn't from this world?" Maki asks confused."What the hell does that mean?"

Oops... looks like Satoru's going to have a long conversation with the second-years.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Welcome!" Satoru announces once we enter his penthouse.

Roppongi is a very luxurious area of Tokyo, and I had to hide my surprise when I saw the building where Satoru lives, however, everything falls short of what my eyes see.

The penthouse is huge and covered with large glass windows that allow a view of the entire city. And we're very high up. It's simply fantastic.

It has a large flat screen on the wall, and the whole place has a rather minimalist aesthetic. It plays with white and black tones, it looks elegant and expensive.

"Wow~" I murmur entering the kitchen "it's so beautiful~"

Satoru laughs and takes me from one place to another, showing me where everything is, like the area where he washes his clothes, where he keeps the food, what's in the fridge (it's full of sweets, pastries, and Kikufukus), the living room, and then he takes me to the first floor.

We go up the stairs and find several rooms.

Satoru, who carries my small suitcase, breaks the silence.

"When you said we should sleep together, were you serious, right?"

"Eh?" my voice sounds curiously small, and I look up at his blindfold, feeling the warmth adorn my cheeks.

Satoru smiles sideways so attractively as only he knows how to do. He knows I'm getting nervous, and he's enjoying it.

"What's wrong? Is my sweet Y/n nervous~?" he asks and laughs heartily.

"Satoru~~!" I complain as I feel his hand on my crown, ruffling my hair.

"What's wrong, sweetheart~?" he asks with feigned innocence "I just want you to be comfortable"

"You can choose a room or stay with me, what sounds better?" his smirk appears, and his mask of innocence drops. I sigh loudly, my cheeks must be the deepest shade of red.

"How dare you ask me that? Hmp" I complain, "you just want to hear me say it again for your ego" I don't look at him. I'm too nervous to look at him; I'll melt at any moment.

Uhuhu~~~

Satoru laughs again in response.

"So?" he insists, I sigh audibly, my cheeks must have the most intense shade of red.

"You know the answer" I tell him, and finally, I look up, meeting the dark fabric covering his eyes. Satoru tilts his head.

"Oh? Really? Heh."

"Of course~~" I say and take a few steps forward, looking at the four doors, two on each side "Which one of these is your room?" I ask and turn to look at him with a smile "You know I'm going to stay with you."

I see Satoru put my suitcase aside, and in a few steps, he's in front of me, his half-smile and proximity make me nervous for the hundredth time.

"What, Satoru? What..." he interrupts me, his hands go to my waist, and he lifts me up. My arms seek support on his neck, and our faces are very close, he laughs as he hugs me against him, and he continues walking forward, I can't help but laugh at his childish behavior.

I gently remove the blindfold covering his eyes with my hands, and it falls around his neck, his eyes open, I barely notice his eyelashes white as snow tremble before his beautiful blue eyes clash with mine.

"You're driving me crazy, Y/n" he says, his soft voice sounds much deeper and more seductive.

My breath slightly hitches, I compose myself quickly and give him a smile.

I cradle his face in my hands and close my eyes, leaning in to kiss him. Satoru reciprocates my kiss almost immediately, and that's when I hear a door opening.

His hand remains on my nape as he kisses me slowly and passionately. I feel him lay me down on a soft bed and break the kiss. With his nose, he touches mine a couple of times, and I laugh tenderly at his gesture, slowly opening my eyes.

His blue gaze looks at me attentively, and his cheeks are flushed, I hear him exhale quietly. Satoru is over me, his knees on each side of my hips, one hand on my nape, and the other at the level of my head leaning on the mattress.

"Y/n, is this okay?" he asks, his deep voice making me melt "I want to continue, can we continue?"

"Yes, Satoru." with my hands held to his shoulders, I pull him towards me, and we kiss again.