psycho best friends psycho hybrid (2)

Depuis le début

"W-what are you doing?" She panicked finding him so close to her. He hovered over her pinning her on the bed. His breath fanned her lips making her heart beat shudder. He whispered in her ears

" I'm hungry make me something to eat or you want me to.... He looked her up and down "eat you alive" .

she cursed him and her dirty mind and run out of the room in the speed of light. He let out a low dark Chuck looking at her panicked running figure just like a dear in headlights. " For how long will you run little mouse"

It's been two days he is leaving with her and Yn feels his behavior odd. He is doing a abnormal things like he is trying to claim her

Jungkook begins to leave his mark on the Yn's  belongings. He scratches his scent into her furniture, leaves his fur on her clothes, and even marks her books with his teeth. She feels uneasy and trapped, but he sees it as a way to claim her as his own.

Finally it's Monday again school started after 2 holidays she can't be more happy to be away from him. She wakeup 2 hours before her routine time , so she can packup all her things before he wakes up. She makes his breakfast and covered it up and leave for the school.

Now It was time to go back home, her school is at a walking distance. While coming back home suddenly a person bumped into her and they both fell down.

" Oh my I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you" she heard a very soft panicked voice. When she looked up at the guy. He was also a hybrid. Who just shift recently in her neighbor hood. " Don't worry little buddy it's okay " she saw his cheeks suddenly flushed red and shyly nodded.

Yn walked into her living room, exhausted from a long day. She didn't notice jungkook sitting in the corner, his eyes fixed on her. As she approached, he stood up, his movements eerily silent.

Without warning, he padded closer, his tail twitching. She felt a shiver run down her spine as he sniffed her, his nose inches from her skin. She tried to step back, but he moved with her, his eyes locked on hers.

"What are you doing?" she asked, her voice firm but laced with a hint of fear.

He didn't respond. Instead, he continued to scent her, his breathing heavy. She tried to push him away, but he was too strong. He grasped her wrist, his grip like a vice.

Suddenly, he pulled her closer, his face inches from hers. She felt his hot breath on her skin as he inhaled deeply, as if memorizing her scent. She struggled to break free, but he held her firm.

"Why there's another hybrid scent on you" he growled, his voice low and menacing.

She felt a chill run down her spine as he leaned in, his teeth bared. She thought he would bite her, but instead, he licked her neck, his tongue rough and possessive.

"You are  mine," he whispered, his eyes gleaming with an unsettling intensity.

As Yn tried to process Jungkook's possessive claim, the neighbor's hybrid, who had bumped into her earlier, appeared at the door. "H-hey, I'm so sorry again for bumping into you," he stuttered, his eyes fixed on Yn.

But before she could respond, Jungkook's eyes flashed with aggression. "You," he snarled, his voice low and menacing. "You're the one who's been leaving your scent on her."

The neighbor's hybrid took a step back, fear etched on his face. "N-no, I swear, I didn't mean to—"

Jungkook pounced, his teeth bared. Yn screamed as he attacked the other hybrid, the two of them crashing to the floor in a flurry of fur and claws. In the blink of eye Jungkook teared him apart.

Yn screamed in horror. She can't believe what just happened. Without washing a second she dashed out of the house. She was running on the road when a car came in front of her luckily driver stop the car at the right moment.

" Yeah! Are you blind..... Yn? What are you doing here?" 

"T-tae you came hurry up let's go from here jungkook he became beast he...he just killed..... a hybrid a-and now he wants me plz plz save me.." she started to sobbed loudly in his embrace.

"Okay let's go from here we can go to my farm house Jungkook doesn't know about that" 

They both drive towards the farm house which was out of the city in the isolated place.

Take a rest Yn you are looking frightened. I will bring water for you. He close the door of the room behind him. When he came back he saw Yn was sitting on the floor leaning against bed. He can see her shaking in fear. He came inside and sit in front of her leaning against the window.

" Don't be afraid Yn WE will take care of you"

She became confused hearing his words WE? When she look at him her soul left her body.

" No one can take you away from us YOU ARE OUR"

THE END

HY lovely's. So I think I take a while to update. I don't know for how many times I write this and then delete after wards because I was not satisfying with the outcomes and now this is what I came with and I hope you liked it.