CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

SLTs vs C**LORDs

SLTs vs C**LORDs

...💔...

THE time had come for the talk of the school: SLT's vs CUMLORDs footy match and all the students had gathered to watch it all unfold. Their kits had been updated with their team name painted in black across the front whilst their classmates and supporters made signs of encouragement, but one in particular caught Fly's tired gaze.

RATSLUT FLY CAN
TAKE ON 3 AT A TIME

The sign was suddenly ripped out of the boys hands and Fly watched Woodsy berate him before turning her back to the scene, lump lodged in her throat. The sound of Spider's raised voice caught her attention and she glanced over to the CUMLORDS to see them gathered in a circle "--For our balls! You gonna let a bunch of SLTs kick you in the balls?"

"No!"

"Today is about protecting our manhood!" As Spider spoke, Ant grabbed his crotch with a emphatic grunt.

Fly shook her head before focusing on Amerie who'd followed Spider's lead and hopped up on the bench to give an impassioned speech "Are we gonna let these knuckleheads rob us of our basic school rights?"

"No!

"We have just as much of a right to sports facilities as those dickheads." Amerie continued "The bullshit idea that men get first dibs on sports grounds just because they've got dicks--"

Sasha scoffed "That's transphobic, but--"

Amerie ignored her as did everyone else "Are we gonna stand for that?"

"No." The girls mumbled.

"I said, are we gonna stand for that?!" Amerie repeated.

This time they raised their voices "No!"

Amerie beamed "Okay, so get out there and give 'em hell!"

As the rest of the girls prepared for battle, a new vigour in their souls, Fly turned to the one other person who seemed as unenthusiastic as she did "Hey, kai, you good?"