"Can I get a turkey sausage egg and cheese on a flat bread with butter and a large mocha ice coffee with extra cream, extra sugar, whipped cream and chocolate syrup on top"

"Will that be all?"

"Yes"

"Okaee ya total is $8.39, you may pull up to the next window ma'am"

I pulled up to the next window and put the car in park waiting on my order.

I was scrolling through Instagram on Paco's page, its always thirsty axx bytches. This shyt is ridiculous like bytches really be willing to do anything for a man.

I looked at all the comments on his pictures, most of the pictures he have on his page is either with me or our kids. Then he have like one or two of them with him by himself.

I was just reading all the comments until I came to this video on his page.

It was a video of me laying down and he was playing with my butt.

"Babe can I eat ya ass?"

"No that shyt is nasty"

"You didn't say that last night" he said making my ass jiggle.

"Shut the fvck up you neva ate my ass" I smacked my lips.

He came up with the camera and kissed my lips. "I love you wife"

"That's good" we kissed then the video went off.

I can't believe he really put that shyt up. This was like three weeks ago and I told him not to put it up. He play too damn much but I got him now.

I paid and got my food and drink before pulling off and heading to work.

"I really don't wanna be here" I said to myself as I was walking to my office.

"Good morning Ms. Moore"

"Good morning Joyce"

I walked to my office and sat down at my desk, my first client is not until 9:30 and its 8:25 right now. I took my heels off getting comfortable.

Ugh I need a stress reliever. I was eating and on my tl on twitter when Paco started facetiming me.

"Hey Prince" I said smiling.

"Why you leave without saying nothing"

"I did you were sleep so I just kissed you"

"You know I do anything while I'm sleep so I can be left alone" he said walking into the bathroom.

"Well I had to leave" I took a bite of my sanwhich while he peeped.

When he was done he put the phone on the counter, "you got that shyt on my lips" he just noticed.

"Sorry I ain't have time to take it off"

"Whatever what time you get off today?"

He asked when he finished washing his hands and face.

"I should be home around 2 I'm hoping" I sipped my drink.

"Ard, you drinking coffee??"

"I'm not growing anymore, I been this height since I was in 6th grade. Let me be"

"What you got on?" He asked changing the conversation.

"Clothes"

"Keep playing if you want to. What do you have on?"

"A skater dress and heels"

"Send a picture" I put him on pause going through my pictures looking for the right one to send. I finally sent it.