At the last Jungkook. All of them were facing the foreign officials.

One of the official started to speak. "So we observed everyone's presentations. It's not hard to find the fault in them but it's complicated. First of all I will talk about the Skile."

The blonde man started to talk again. " Mr Lee Jaehawn, there are too many error in your presentation. Our company don't give our project to anyone. In this field I think you're a week player. Also you have much scandals. We don't like it. Our project is not any joke. None of us want to give our project to someone like you. You're dismissed."

Though the man didn't speak loudly but the harshness was still evident in his voice. The senior Choi again took a deep breath seeing Lee Jaehawn bowing and then exiting the room.

The official again spoke. "Mr Choi Hansol. Your presentation wasn't bad but not good either. It's like a presentation for any local project. Nothing special. I think you mistook us with some common project. You don't have any background of doing any big project. The market value of your projects are not impressive. You're also out."

Choi Hansol was going to speak something but before he could the official gestured towards the door. He didn't have anything to do except going out of the room.

Then the old woman started to speak who was quite the whole time. "We're quite impressed with your presentations. Mr min I see you hadn't any big project in last 2 years. But still the market value of your company, quiet high. That's really good. But the scheme you expressed here is not really good comparing to the other two. You have only one plus point that's in your past project with us. We were impressed by you that time. But what about the present?"

She then averted her gaze from Yoongi. "Mr Jeon your presentation seemed perfect for the project. You had done so many projects in the last years. And all of them are really good. But the thing is.." She looked at Jin.

"Mr Kim is advanced than the two of you. He seemed to do a homework on not only his own history but the two of yours as well. He submitted a chart of his and you two's background. You have dealt with more project but still his and your company's market values are quite same. I couldn't help but say it that it really great Mr Khan. Your presentation was best indeed. But the thing which is bothering us about You and Mr Jeon being married."

Jin was still calm. But deep inside he was cursing Jungkook. Because of their marriage this project can be slide off his hand. He couldn't lose in front of Min Yoongi. He had to show himself. And not to mention Jungkook's mocking.

Jungkook was thinking the same. That marriage was always a headache to him. But it's stepping on his business and that got into his nerve. He couldn't believe Jin really included his project reports in the papers. 'Fuck that Kim Seokjin.'

Yoongi was still sitting there. So he had a hope. Or else he would be also out of the room by now. But the scene occuring before him really dragged him into the quick flashback. The past repeating again. He closed his eyes to swallow the guilt. And he looked at Jin but quickly moved his gaze again.

"So we are having a difficulty in choosing the right candidate for the project. Mr Kim you and Mr Jeon being married is not a good thing for the project we think. Doesn't whatever you're doing in the project but at the end of the day you two will be sharing the same bed. If one got the project then the other will be also engaged in some other project. So it'll be a threat for us. We want our project to be handled privately. But you two are knotted by the same thread here."

The blonde man spoke then. " So we're pausing this meeting for today. Three of you are capable of dealing with it. We're giving you one day to give a better presentation than this one. Solve the problem we talked about. Let's see then."

The three of them bowed respectfully and went out one by one. They came down in the same elevator without anyone talking anything.

Jin was heading out faster than the two after the elevator door opened. Jungkook was still angry on Jin for including his reports. He was taking slow steps glaring at Jin. But what surprised him was how Min Yoongi was taking big steps as if to chase Jin.

He halted when they reached at the parking lot and Yoongi finally reached out to Jin and grabbed his hand. with calling his name. He raised an eyebrow.

Yoongi finally got a hold of Jin. "Jin.." Jin glared at the hand grabbing his arm and looking at voice calling him. "Leave. My. Hand." Yoongi released his hand.

"Jin please listen to me. I want to talk to you." Yoongi said before Jin could again go. "I don't think Min Yoongi and I have anything to talk about anymore. It's better if you go and chase your success."

Jungkook took steady steps to reach at them. He was observing every move of them.

"Jin just think about today's incident. You gave your hundred percent but still didn't get it. Why? Because of your marriage. It's not your fault. Same thing happened in the past. So how am I guilty?" Yoongi tried to reason out.

" I don't give a fuck to anything that happened in the past. I'm thinking about myself at this time. So don't bother me. And my marriage doesn't have anything to do with you." Jin said with the stern voice and cold expression.

Jungkook was able to hear them by then as the distance reduced. Hearing about their marriage his eyebrows knitted.

Yoongi didn't listen to him and again said. "Jin I know the feelings you have for me. I don't think there is any other person who knows you better than me. You also know that. Yes I was not fully right at that time but the situations made me do it. Please Jin I'm being restless to talk you. Please.. Give me a chance." Yoongi pleaded sincerely.

Jin chuckled at that. " Chance?! What the fuckin Chance you're talking about? I have nothing to do with you. You're like a stranger for me. I'm not that Jin to listen to you. I'm married." Jin started to go but stopped by Yoongi's word.

" Married? Does he know you better than me? Does he care for you better than me? Does he love you better than me? Just answer it. But Jin do you love him? If you do say in front of me that you love him." Yoongi said pointing at Jungkook. Not minding that Jungkook was now listening to them.

Jin turned at him with raged eyes. "Fuck off." He then headed for his car. Yoongi was going to approach him again but couldn't.

Jungkook growled behind him. "Do you have any hearing problem? Didn't you hear what he said. Next time you shouldn't be seen around my husband." Jungkook warned him.

Yoongi glared at Jungkook and went to the other direction.

Jungkook was so angry at whatever he had witnessed just right there. He cursed going to his car. He needed answer from Jin. The words Yoongi used was heavy enough to make him think about it again.

' What exactly you two had, Seokjin?'