~ 9 ~

Why it's ☝️💁‍♀️ looking so much real?! Like the scene is not fake at all for us Jinkookers. Well if we ever get anything like that in real by Jungkook .. Just pretend we're also shocked.

Make sure to vote and comment. 🥰🥰

Flashback

Jungkook went to the hall where the business party had taken place

Jungkook went to the hall where the business party had taken place. After talking with some of the men he went towards the bar at the side. When he sat on a stool he noticed someone beside him gulping the wine. The side look of the man is able to make drool someone.

Jungkook know who's he

Jungkook know who's he. The CEO of SK corp. KIM SEOKJIN. The man look parfect on the magazines but he really looked something else in reality. Jungkook was staring at him without blinking.

"If you're not interested in getting beaten up by me then stop eye fucking me." Jin said looking at his glass , shaking it a bit.

Jungkook came back to earth by the voice. 'Woah! Is it me thinking or he really sounded... sexy and hot??' Jungkook thought to himself. Right now he really looked unprofessional. He composed himself.

"Well I'm not eye fucking you. I was just admiring a art through my eyes." Jungkook gave a smug look. Jin looked at him and he wink at Jin. Jin made a disgusting face.

"What the hell do you want? I don't want any collaboration or whatever you're trying to have. Go back where those so called perfect CEO's are." Jin gulped the rest of the wine and ordered again. He was already looking a bit drunk by now. He's eyes holding some messed up emotions.

"I not here for any business deal. It's just for the role of a CEO and I'm sure you're also here with the same reason by looking at your state." Jungkook said the last part leaning toward Jin as he was looking at Jungkook. But to Jungkook's disappointment Jin looked away and he backed away.

"Then why are talking with me. Trust me I'm not enjoying your company." Jin said closing his eyes and swallowing the the drink. Jungkook looked at Jin. How his throat bobbed up and down. He gulped his own saliva.