You say you found me lost, but was I?

Cameron is in the bathroom changing into his normal clothes, when the nurse arrives with the medicine cart. Samantha has never felt as uneasy before as she was feeling right now, while staring at all the bottles of medications.

Staying awake all night, made her crave something that could satisfy her hunger and food, was not one of those.

She needed an opportunity to do what was on her mind and soon she had that chance, when the nurse was called out by her colleague. She waited until the nurse was out the door and as soon as she was, she began meddling with the bottles of drugs. Glancing every now and then at the door, she did a quick job of searching for ibuprofen and squealed with happiness when she found it. She quickly hid it under her bed and arranged the bottles as they were before. What she failed to notice was, a confused Cameron witnessing everything through the creek of the bathroom door.

.
-
.

"I hope, I never have to see you again!" Cameron says to Dr. Williams and chuckles.

"I'm afraid, that's not gonna happen. You still need to come see me for follow ups every week," the doctor replies with a smile. "Just take your medications on time, don't work too much, don't exercise too much, and do me a favor, don't travel too much; for now! Visit me immediately if you feel any uneasiness, even the slightest."

"Gotcha doc!" Cameron winks and smiles.

Samantha notices everything from where she's packing her stuff, too. It's almost afternoon, even though they were supposed to be gone by the morning. Emily and Uncle Anthony are just completing the discharge process and then they'll be all set to go.

Samantha and Cameron are yet again alone, when the doctor leaves the room and hopefully meeting for the last time.

"See you around?" Cameron asks with a grimace.

"I hope not... At least not here," she replies.

"You're right. We have to stop seeing each other like this. It's a small world, I'm sure we'll meet again," he suggests.

She's not sure if she'd like that. This is the most she had talked to someone this year, except for Emily. She thinks it's better to pass, rather than lead him on with the hopes of being friends some day.

"We'll see," she smiles a bit hesitant. "I should get going, Em must be waiting."

"Sure," he concludes with a wave.

"Live a little," he shouts when she's at the door.

"Mind your own business a little."

And that's the last thing he heard from her. Or so he hoped.

-

Sure enough Emily had been waiting for her at the reception. They were about to leave, when Samantha watched someone walk past her.

"You go start the car, I'll be there in a min," she orders Emily and walks deeper inside the hospital.

"Hey there doc!" she quickly runs to overtake and stands in front of him to block his way.