27.

Prachi was still in his arms inside the room when he locked the doors carefully.
Prachi, teasingly: "What was that outside, Mr. Kohli?"

Ranbir, playfully: "Because I want everything from you... not just kisses."
Her eyes grew bigger at his statement because she was shocked and he began laughing at her expression.
"Relax, I am just kidding. Nothing until your exams and yes..."
He approached her and his fingers began caressing her cheeks.

Ranbir, lovingly: "Nothing until the love between us blossom some more."
His words had a direct effect on her as her cheeks turned red and he traced that particular spot as well.

He leaned over and pecked her forehead.
"We should sleep before I change my mind."
She chuckled while nodding.
Prachi: "I will go and change."
She took her clothes and then turned to Ranbir as he rummaged through the drawers of his desk.
He stopped when he retrieved the object he needed.

Ranbir: "I will just hear downstairs to have something to drink. Do you want some?"
Prachi: "a bottle of water please."
He nodded and then proceeded to remove his shirt. Prachi's eyes ogled his naked upper body and they traveled even lower.

Sudden heat filled her body and the previous desires had found their way back. Feeling her constant gaze on her, he turned to her and smirked at her.
He had caught her red handed and she immediately tried to look away.
That made him chuckle and he said: "You can watch... after all it's all yours."

She blushingly smiled and turned away to hide it from him.
"I am going to change."
She quickly ran out of there and closed the washroom's door.

That amused Ranbir and his smile only grew bigger but the object in his hand reminded him about a task that he needed to do.
He put it in his pockets and then opened his room's door.

As he said to Prachi, he walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen to drink something.
Holding the water bottle, he walked here and there, mindlessly.

All his movements though was being watched and observed by someone behind a screen.
The individual watched him move around the house and go into the living room.
Ranbir switched on the tv and put it on the new channel.

His every action was being watched by him. His eyes didn't leave Ranbir until he watched their bedroom's door open.
Prachi had already changed into one of her cute pj and called out for her husband.
Prachi: "Ranbir?"

Ranbir: "Yep, coming..."
He took the water bottle and joined her upstairs.

On the other side, the individual behind the screen was looking at her. His hands went to the screen and he caressed her image.

But as soon as, Ranbir joined her and held her hands. The individual turned angry and clenched his fists.

The screen turned black as soon as Pranbir entered their room.
He angrily threw something on the wall and it broke to pieces.

On the other hand;
Prachi and Ranbir both settled on the bed. They watched the ceiling awkwardly and sometimes would steal glances at each other.
Prachi, shifting on her elbow: "This isn't working..."
He too nodded and pulled her into his arms. He spooned with her while she began chuckling.

Prachi, teasingly: "Who knew the heartless Ranbir Kohli would be someone who likes cuddles."
Ranbir: "With you, I like everything."
He kissed her shoulder and prompted her to sleep.
Eventually her eyelids grew heavier and she fell into a slumber, but he was wide awake.

Playing with her hair, his mind got consumed with something else. After an hour of thinking, he finally kissed her forehead and closed his eyes.

The next day, Ranbir's office:
Aryan entered his best friend's office hastily and stopped on seeing the scene in front of him.