10

The next day:
Ranbir was a bit disoriented when he woke up because he wasn't in his room. He looked around confused and then recalled last night events.

His eyes searched for the girl beside him but he didn't find her. The sound of a door opening shifted his gaze to the washroom door.
She stepped out with a towel in her hand and she was wiping her hair.
His eyes went over his wife's body. She was dressed in the school uniform: white plated skirt and a grey sweatshirt with the school name on it.

 She was dressed in the school uniform: white plated skirt and a grey sweatshirt with the school name on it

As she lifted her hands to wipe her hair, the sweatshirt rose and he could see her bare waist.
He shook his head and looked away. His hands found their way to his hair and he messed it even more.

Ranbir: "Damn it, Ranbir... Get a grip on yourself."
Prachi, on hearing his voice: "Did you say anything?"
He looked at her and nodded yes. She signed him what and he was confused as what to say now.

Ranbir: 'Why are you in uniform? We wore it only on special school events, right?'
Prachi: 'Yes, actually the college is organising a reunion party so we, juniors, have to help....'
She stopped suddenly and looked at him with a frown.

He almost chuckled at her facial expression but instead he asked her the matter.
Prachi: 'I am actually organising your reunion party...'
Ranbir, questioningly: 'Mine...'
Prachi: 'Yeah, yeah... It's yours along with Aryan... You should have received the invitation by mail.'
Ranbir: 'I will check and let you know. But I can't see the connection with the uniform' He asked her while getting up from the bed.

Prachi: 'One girl from your class turned organiser for this party, she asked us to be in uniform, even I don't know why but we were asked to follow her words.'
Ranbir, while checking his phone: 'Who's the girl? I might know her.'
She shrugged at him: 'I will know today...'
Ranbir: 'Okay... Let me change and then, I will drop you...'
Prachi, teasingly: 'Change into what. Mr. Kohli? There is none of your clothes here...'
Ranbir's hand went to his hair nervously and a smile sheepishly at her.
Prachi, chuckling: 'Don't worry... arrangement have been made. You shower, I will send some clothes with Param...'
She was about to leave the room but he held her arms. She turned to face him.

Ranbir: 'You are coming with me to the reunion?'
A smiled formed on Prachi's lips and she answered: 'I will be there but as a junior. We have to make sure that the party is going well.'
Ranbir: 'No matter if you are there as a student ot my wife, I just want you to be there.'
Her smile grew bigger on hearing him and she added: 'Then, I will be there, Mr. Kohli...'

She recalled something and faced him once again.
Prachi: 'Before I go, Mr. Kohli. let me warn you on something...'
He was amusedly all ears to her. Her tone slightly changed as she tried to be as threatening as him but she didn't noticed how much she amused him right now.

'Your game launch, the reunion party, your success party and then that's it... No more celebrations because I got my finals to prepare.'
He couldn't help but smiled fully at her cute threat. He played aling by lifting his hands in surrender and abiding by her words.
'Only game launch, the reunion and success party... nothing else.'