Battle of New York part 2

Start from the beginning

"You did it, little brother!/big brother!" Raph and I exclaimed in unison. 

"That's cause I'm suh-suh-suh-sweet." Mikey stated as we got in inside. 

"Get this baby moving, D!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"I'm starting it. I'm starting it!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"So you really know how to fly this thing?" I asked. 

"Um, sort of. I kinda did it before. Not exactly." Donnie said, making me nervous. 

"Just get this bird in the air already! Forward might be nice." Raph stated. 

"Let me handle this, D!" Mikey exclaimed as he began to move the ship.  

"So what are we gonna do when we reach that Technodrome, huh? Anyone thought that far ahead?" Raph asked. 

"Um, not really?" Mikey asked. 

"Uh, guys. I think we've got bigger, badder problems. Look!" I exclaimed. 

"Mikey?" Raph asked. 

"I've never seen that thing before. Brace yourselves!" Mikey exclaimed. 

They start to fly away from the two headed dragon.

"Strap your shells on tight, bros. Booyakasha!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Left! Go left!" Raph exclaimed. 

"No, go right! Right!" Leo stated. 

"Look out!" Donnie and I exclaimed in unison. 

They scream and crash onto the Technodrome. We break into the Technodrome. 

"We made it! Wow, that was easy." Raph stated. 

"Um, Raph." I said as I pointed down. 

Raph looked and saw hundreds of Kraang.

"Aw, Kraang." Raph said. 

"Turtles, attack!" I stated. 

"Y/n, I'm leader in Dimension X!" Mikey stated. 

They charge at the Kraang. Mikey leaps and swings his kusari at the Kraang.

"Attack! Then figure out a way to take out all these Kraang droids!" I stated. 

We get onto the fan blades and strike the Kraang.

"Check me out!" Mikey exclaimed. 

Mikey is doing well using the Kraang lasers and shooting all the Kraang.

"Mikey, that was amazing!" Raph stated. 

"Dimension X plus years of video games equals Mikey awesomeness!" Mikey stated. 

"Great, just get this thing moving! Donnie, what have we got?" Leo asked. 

"Good news. It looks like we have access to their mutagen supply through this fuel tube. Not only do they use Mutagen to terraform, they use it to power the ship. We've got a massive supply! Like this much!" Donnie stated as the Technodrome activated. 

"Yes! She's moving! Let's save New York!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"We have a visual on the human hybrids, Donnie. We need that portal ready to go." I stated. 

"Give me two seconds. I've got to add the Retro-Mutagen." Donnie stated. 

He put the retro mutagen in the tube and there was a blackout.

"Something's wrong. What's going on, Donnie?! Report!" Leo exclaimed. 

"I told you, the Technodrome runs on Mutagen. Aah! The engines just can't take Retro-Mutagen, Captain!" Donnie exclaimed.