-I missed you.- Jennie says, kisses her on the cheek and, without waiting for an answer, pulls her towards the grandstands, away from everyone. Rose feels the eyes of everyone present on her. It's funny, but she's only now realizing what they're capable of together.

No. Rose has never shared this with anyone and does not intend to do so. On the other hand, now she feels like a fool who was noticed by a popular girl, even taking her hand in front of everyone. It's so dumb. Yes, but Rose, despite such thoughts, is not angry that something was seen in Jennie. She saw it too. Even if not immediately. Although no, almost immediately.

Thoughts abruptly fly out of her head when Jennie kisses her on the lips. The blonde stands like a pillar, not responding to the kiss, and Kim pulls away.

-I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.

-It's okay.- Rose hurries to calm her down.

-No, you... I understand. I've just been thinking about it for a long time, but you're not the first one to do it.

Fucking Yerim. Will she be an echo for a long time? Jennie is not Yerim and kisses and takes her hand for completely different reasons. They are different, completely different, so she could only fall in love with one of them. Rose pulls Jennie towards her and kisses her.

-Girls!- Seokjin immediately calls out to them.- Have a conscience!

-Oka-a-ay.- Jennie drawls softly, noticing the determination in Rose's eyes.- You missed me too.

-A little bit.- Rose is lying.

-I see that you missed me a lot.- Jennie chuckles.- I missed you too much.

Rose squeezes the hot palm of her roommate and, smiling stupidly, goes to line up for a warm-up.

They've already had two games. Rei won the day before yesterday, Rose won yesterday.

Today everything is different. Jennie is sitting in the grandstand. She looks at her girlfriend. She's rooting for her. No, she's not screaming from there, nothing like that, it's just that Rose feels it. She feels supported, and it fills her up. It's so strange, but before, she didn't care who was watching the game, rooting for her or not. She played and won because she supported herself, because she believed in herself, because nothing was more important. For Rose, there was nothing that was outside the game. Maybe she feels that Jennie supports her, maybe it's just a desire to show who she is, what she is capable of.

It's funny, because she's already played in front of Jennie. Today everything is different. They lose by three points, but Rose is not angry. She's not irritated, and there's still something warm vibrating inside. Something that makes her smile even when the ball touches the ground.

She encourages the girls. She makes remarks to someone, but in an absolutely friendly tone.

The girl to whom Rose gave advice immediately corrects herself and literally puts it into practice before her eyes, hitting the ball. The captain praises her, and she smiles gratefully. It happens over and over again, but with others. Rose tries not only to keep an eye on herself, but also on them in order to make a constructive remark. As a result, Seokjin doesn't say anything to the girls on her team anymore. All his attention goes to the opposing team, who immediately start having problems.

The third goal scored, and they equalize the score. Rose, completely forgetting that these ladies are strangers to her, turns around and stretches out her arms to offer hugs. She only realizes the stupidity of what is happening when she is already doing it. The girls slow down only for a couple of seconds, and then run up and quickly hug each other. Rose chuckles. She completely forgot where and with whom she was playing.

At school, her team was the most precious thing to her. And no, she did not maintain friendly relations with everyone outside of sports, but, nevertheless, during games and training, no one was closer to them. The word "team" was too important. All the girls were fine with Rose's periodic insults. They believed in her and trusted her. Maybe not everyone loved her as a person, because Rose was too complicated. Outside of sports, she could ignore people and not even greet them. It was difficult to make friends with her, it was difficult to communicate. It was difficult for people to match up because she was arrogant and selective. The blonde was and remains like that, but during the game and training, all this ceased to be important. It was like she was becoming a different person, everyone saw it, and it was appreciated. She respected each of them, because the success of the game did not depend on one captain. The team must be one. And although there were few compliments from her, Rose always encouraged and found the words to remove the sediment from any mistake in the game. She could raise morale. And yes, after every goal she scored, she hugged the whole team.

Now Rose did it because she forgot herself. It's not her team. Not those with whom she is ready to become one. But for a moment, she suddenly thought about it. What if I could? Would she be able to become the captain of their national team and represent them at the decisive game? What if she became one with these girls and they won? No, then it would mean that she would have to give her all, and now the leg should be a priority.

Another good scored goal — Rose turns around, smiling. She notices that the girls run up and put their hands on each other's shoulders. These hugs are fleeting, uncertain. They are insecure because they are strangers not only to Rose, but also to each other.

Park hits the ball on the defender's territory, it is saved, and the ball flies into the ground on the opponent's side. Rose spares no effort, not relaxing for a second, the girls also don't let down and show themselves well. Everything becomes almost perfect as much as possible.

Another blow, and another. Every time they congratulate each other, they run into a circle, and their faces look happier and happier. They are shining. The blonde smiles stiffly: she knows that achievements and points won are generally bullshit. The girls are so sincerely happy that it makes her smile involuntarily.

Rose glances at Jennie. She is sitting on the grandstand, bent over and leaning on her knees. Her gaze is focused and attentive. She's not smiling, but she's watching. She looks at Rose. Everything squeezes pleasantly in her chest.

The opposing team is getting nervous. Rei screams all the time. The girls start bickering. Their game is spoiling. They can't pitch the ball properly, they can't defend the field. Rei, repeating after Rose, tries to take away the defender's job, but she does it in vain. She's not getting anywhere. She starts to snap at others. Finally they defend themselves, then Rei's perfect shot towards the attacker, and... the ball flies into the net.

Seokjin spends two minutes trying to calm down the girls who have completely quarreled. The game is not over yet, but Rose knows that this is the end for the opponents.

Rose was also a good captain because she knew that there was nothing more important than the internal atmosphere in the team. Even if you are enemies, you have to be best friends when playing. People need to be trusted, supported and trusted. Maybe Rei knows that too, but...

Actually, the atmosphere inside the blonde's team also played a big role in this. Every hug, word of encouragement and smile had an annoying effect on the opponents. Most likely, it's envy. No, not some kind of malicious one, but obviously they wanted to, too.

-Congratulations.- Rei holds out her hand, and Rose shakes it.- It looks like you're aiming for the role of captain.

-No.- Rose answers, wiping her hand on her shorts. It would be worth doing this before shaking, but Rose is happy with how it looks.- I'm afraid this game is not worth it.

-Are they unworthy of you?

-I hope you realize the stupidity of your question. It's obvious.

Rose turns around and walks towards the grandstands.