Finral's Resolve Tested! Tyrus, Don't Make Noelle Jealous!

Start from the beginning

Sol: CHAR, ARE YOU INSANE?!

Puli: Captain?!

Yami: Oh for crying out loud, you don't gotta get so bent out of shape over a damn pepper shaker. Actin' like you got infected with the damn plague or something, I keep my hands clean.

Gordon: I don't think that's her problem, Captain.

Eliza: I just wish you understood how great Fiorel is, Finral! We should definitely have a reading party at some point. Just you and me, a few candles and my room all alone.

Eliza had been squeezing on Finral like a boa constrictor.

Finral: I appreciate the offer but that isn't my type of thing if I'm being honest Eliza! WHY FATE, JUST WHY FUCK WITH ME IN SUCH A CRUEL ASS WAY! THE ONE TIME A GIRL ACTUALLY LOOKS MY WAY, A PRETTY GIRL AT THAT, I HAVE TO PRETEND TO NOT HAVE ANY INTEREST IN HER! DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING HER FINRAL, YOU BETTER NOT! THE SECOND YOU TOUCH ELIZA, YOU'RE GONNA GO BACK TO FLIRTING LADIES MAN MODE!

Asta and Tyrus look on with bated interest.

Asta: Just a little bit longer, Finral. We're in the homestretch!

Tyrus: You've done a great job buddy, we only need ten maybe twelve more minutes out of you, dude!

Luck: Hey, looks like Finral is already in a desperate battle of his own, I kinda want to admit it makes me jealous! You and I should fight Karen. Right here, right now!

Karen: You're actually being serious?! You wanna fight me in front of all these people, what kind of floozy do you take me for exactly, Mister!?

Finral: YOU CAN DO IT, DON'T GRAB AT HER! PULL YOURSELF AWAY, ONE MUSCLE AT A TIME, YOU HEAR ME ROULACASE!?

Finnes: Poor Finral... he looks like he's going to explode at any second the way he's fighting whatever demon he's got going on.

Charlotte: WHOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOOOO!

Everyone on the lower floor hears Charlotte's scream just before the main door becomes undone and splintered at the hinges!

Finral: Hang on Captain, I'll save you!

He summons a portal, releasing her from her manic state before she winds up in his arms in a salsa-like fashion.

Finral: And a good evening to you, Captain Roselei. You look positively ravishing and radiant this evening. YEEEEEEH! I MEAN, I KNOW I JUST SWOOPED IN AND SAVED YOUR LIFE LIKE SOME PRINCE CHARMING, CAPTAIN, BUT I DIDN'T HAVE A SINGLE ULTERIOR MOTIVE WITH THESE ACTIONS! MY HEART ALREADY BELONGS TO SOMEONE, YOU SEE AND IT ALWAYS WILL!

Finnes: Finral!

Langris: You've gotta be kidding me!

Tyrus: Hey uh, not to interrupt this little confession of yours buddy.... but Captain Charlotte is payin' no mind to you, Finral. Matter of fact.... I think she's brimming with rage.

Yami: Whoa... didn't know it was that type of party.

Charlotte looks up and sees not Yami but rather Finral holding her and her expression goes from shock to anger in the span of thirty seconds....

Charlotte: You.... GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME, RIGHT NOW, MISCREANT!

She tossed him overhead throwing him into a nearby table, a dust cloud forming under and around broken bones and shattered pride.

Eliza: I was kidding myself. I know now my ideal man only exists in fairytale and long winding novels, not in real-life, especially as seedy as a mixer.

Karen: Your aggressive behavior made me realize something tonight, Luck... If I'm too focused on landing a husband, I'll never enjoy life for what it gives me and then I'll end up with a brute like you, and then I'll wind up hating myself for the rest of my life. Goodbye, Luck.

Luck: Hahahaha! See you around, bye!

Langris: I brought us here in disguise to see if Finral was actually being serious in winning you over and breaking his curse.... but apparently he was just being his usual stupid normal self. And that there was nothing to see. I apologize, Finnes.

Finnes: No, don't apologize. I'm actually really thankful I was able to be here for all of this, Langris... while it is true Finral has a strong appetite for women, he's also very kind and I think that's going to serve him very well since it's one of the ways he expresses himself.

Langris: Ha. You can call him fine. I'll stick to calling him a girl-fiending loser.

Finnes: Come on, let's head on home.

It was then after everything had calmed down, the Blue Rose Knights and Black Bulls decided to combine their mixers with Tyrus grilling Noelle.

Tyrus: So.... when were ya gonna tell me you worked here, Noelle and Nero? I didn't know you guys had jobs where I've caused so much mayhem the first time around.

Noelle: Yeah... I- uh what're the odds, right?

Secre: Super small world.

Rebecca pokes Noelle, gaining her attention, a cheeky smile painted on her face.

Rebecca: You and Tyrus, huh? It's a total coincidence you were here of all places, Noelle.

Noelle: What're you talking about, a girl can't have an honest living despite being royalty!?

Tyrus: Yeah I was going tell you, Rebecca. Never did I want to decieve or lie to you, but I was here hoping to cure Finral's "curse" as he calls it. I'm sorry if you felt lied to.

Rebecca waves him off, accepting the new reality of his relationship and being spoken for.

Rebecca: It's all right, in fact I couldn't be happier for the two of you. I'm still open to being very good friends.

She offers her hand which he quickly accepts.

Tyrus: I won't say no to that, Rebecca.

Finral: I'm sorry, Asta and Tyrus. I dragged you both out here to help train and get rid of my curse and it completely backfired. I just kept screwing things up. Just forget about me, I'll never be good enough.

Asta: Come on you can't throw in the towel yet, Finral! This is only the beginning of your training, you hear me?

Tyrus: Yeah, you blew it towards the end but you made some great strides throughout the night, hang your head high, dude!

Finral: Thanks, you guys!

Yami, meanwhile had finally stopped laughing as he looked at his fellow Captain.

Yami: Won't lie, I don't think I ever seen you in a situation like that before. So Finral, he the type of guy you like after all? Dashing, young hero, Prickly Princess?

Charlotte: Don't be an idiot, Yami. A clown like that could never obtain my love. My heart is spoken for and their name is secret.

Yami: Come on, you don't gotta tell me that. Your heart belongs to your squad right, you've said it damn near a million times, Charlotte.

She bangs her on the table sneaking a glance at the only actual couple amongst the group.

Yami: Oi, you all right?

Puli: Hahahaha! It seems you still need a little bit of help from your angel of love, Captain!

Charlotte: What the, what're you doing Puli?!

Some magic rains down on her, forcing her chair upwards and before she knew it, she was planted firmly right next to Yami.

Charlotte: S-So CLOSE!

Yami: Well, let's do our best to get along for six months, what do you say?

Charlotte: Yes. To the next six months.

They clink mugs and glasses together, ready to lead their respective squads into the most difficult fight any of them would experience for a long time......

F.W.C. 6,972 Words!

End of Chapter One Hundred and Ten!